System going down at 1:45 this afternoon for disk crashing.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

SubjectAuthor
* How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
 `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?William Crowell
  +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
  |+- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?William Crowell
  |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
  +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
  |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
  | `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
  |  `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
  |   `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
  |    `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
  `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Sir Ridesalot
   +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
   |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Lou Holtman
   | +- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Duane
   | +- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Ralph Barone
   | `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Sir Ridesalot
   |  +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Lou Holtman
   |  |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
   |  `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
   `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
    `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
     +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?AMuzi
     |+* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
     ||`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?AMuzi
     |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
     | `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?AMuzi
     `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
      +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
      |+- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
      |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
      `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
       `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
        `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
         `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          |+* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          ||`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          || +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          || |+- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          || |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          || `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          ||  `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          ||   `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          | `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
           `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
            `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
             `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich

Pages:123
Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su3f86$t8n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51371&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51371

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: How does it feel to be lied to?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:41:43 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:41 UTC

On 2/10/2022 10:07 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:55:55 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:

>>> Jay did FAR more than his share of changing the subject. Or don't you remember that those people burning down police stations and looting stores were "just peaceful protesters"?
>> https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
>> Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
>>
>> "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
>>
>> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
>>
>> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
>>
>> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
>>
>> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
>
> If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it?

There are hours of video.

Damn, Tom, you are SO gullible! Is there any right wing nonsense you
won't automatically believe?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<c00a5443-c04a-4bba-946d-be2a39450c55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51372&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51372

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:52:55 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:52 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:41:46 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 2/10/2022 10:07 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
> >> Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
> >>
> >> "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach.. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
> >>
> >> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
> >>
> >> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
> >>
> >> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
> >>
> >> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
> >
> > If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it?
> There are hours of video.
>
> Damn, Tom, you are SO gullible! Is there any right wing nonsense you
> won't automatically believe?

Frank, I worked in the medical industry and I have a very good idea what is going on. You have spent your life lying to the students in your class about what a wonderful expert you are because you can assign chapters in a text book. It is quite easy to see through you and you couldn't see through your car windshield.

I have shown you that NO statistically relevant numbers of people were killed by respiratory diseases and there were no numbers of circulatory diseases that aren't entirely accounted for by Fauci's lock downs. But YOU think that is a right wing nonsense.

When you're a fool maybe you should stop when you're behind.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<adfb03af-8560-4e93-b701-4cddd0f2ff84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51407&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51407

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:45:02 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:45 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:43:37 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> On 2/9/2022 10:55 PM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Jay did FAR more than his share of changing the subject. Or don't you remember that those people burning down police stations and looting stores were "just peaceful protesters"?
> >
> > https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
> > Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
> >
> > "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
> >
> > Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
> >
> > "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
> >
> > Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
> >
> > Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
> >
> It's a judgement call and you see it differently. Which is fine.
>
> With something like 150,000 people all together and at most
> a few dozen provocateurs, others make a different analysis.

The January 6 rally that Trump spoke at contained about 10,000 or so people.. There is an AP estimate in the below link. Maybe more than 10k even. 10-12k or so. But 150k as you state? You live in Madison Wisconsin. Wisconsin has football games there. 150k is DOUBLE the attendance at one of those games. The entire city of Madison has 255k population. 150k would be over half the entire population of Madison. Every man woman and child in Madison. Were there that many people Trump was speaking to? You would need about 1/2 mile diameter space to hold all those people. Or more space. Is there that much empty space in all of Washington DC? So I am going to say your crowd size estimate of 150k is about 10 to 15 times too high.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-claims-jan-6-rally-size-censored-media-crowd-was-biggest-hes-seen-1667199

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_United_States_Capitol_attack
"On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000–2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C."
So about 20-25% of the crowd watching Trump and the other agitators speak decided to attack the Capital and overthrown the USA democratic process. One fourth or one fifth of a 10k crowd is quite a bit more than a few dozen provocateurs.

A Google search brought up 769 people charged in connection with the January 6 riot as of January 31, 2022.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
The above link is from the government showing each individual case. Its a really long list. Takes a few minutes to scroll to the bottom. Hundreds of cases on this webpage.

I presume no one on this forum was at the January 6, 2021 riot, insurrection, attempted coup. Not even Tommy boy bothered to go to DC and fight for his idol's lies. But many of the people who were not there watching it in person seem to under represent or under estimate its size and what happened. And of course many of those there that day now claim it never happened and we should just forget about it and the people were just tourists. An analogy. I visited the leaning tower of Pisa. In person it is awe inspiring. It looks like it is going to fall over on you right now. But in pictures or videos, yes its leaning, but you cannot get the true perspective of how much it is leaning and what it looks like when you are seeing it with your own eyes. I'm sure there are many other things where seeing it yourself with your own eyes is completely different than pictures or videos.

> As with the known Antifa jerk who ran his car through a
> crowd in Ottawa this week, or the two with swastika and CSA
> flags, a conclusion that the protesting truckers are nazi
> rebel killers would be an overreach. Which of course didn't
> stop Mr Sloly. meh.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally
Back in August 2017 in Charlottesville Virginia the various bad groups held a rally. And one of them ran his car into a group of opponents and killed one and injured 35. Not all of the people at the rally were murderers or evil people. As Trump said, there were many fine people on both sides.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<30e6dcde-b48c-476a-a59e-ffc3c4923a9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51408&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51408

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:56:30 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:56 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:07:30 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:55:55 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Jay did FAR more than his share of changing the subject. Or don't you remember that those people burning down police stations and looting stores were "just peaceful protesters"?
> > https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
> > Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
> >
> > "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
> >
> > Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
> >
> > "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
> >
> > Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
> >
> > Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
> If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it? The "violent attacks" where nothing more than pushing over the illegal chain link fencing around the halls of Congress. Those do not belong to Congressmembers except when they are in session. Otherwise that is the property of the American people.

I am pretty sure the various legal agencies are using video and cameras to round up the 769 people being charged at the January 6 riot, insurrection, attempted coup d'etat. You think its illegal to put a chainlink fence around the Capitol? So the White House is committing a crime by having a fence around it on Pennsylvania Avenue? Trump committed a crime? Regarding the property of the American people. When I went to Yellowstone Park, federal park, I had to pay a fee to camp there. When I visited Statue of Liberty, I had to pay a fee to get on the island. When I visited Mt. Rushmore I had to pay a fee to get up close to it. With Rushmore I could of course see it for free from far away. When I went to the Grand Canyon, I had to pay a fee to get up close to the edge to look down into it.

> The constant lying about events is why the Democrats are going to lose big time in November.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<f072bb62-fef9-4452-82d3-9ddceb5efd45n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51410&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51410

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:25:11 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:25 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 3:56:32 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:07:30 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
> > > Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
> > >
> > > "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
> > >
> > > Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
> > >
> > > "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
> > >
> > > Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
> > >
> > > Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
> > If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it? The "violent attacks" where nothing more than pushing over the illegal chain link fencing around the halls of Congress. Those do not belong to Congressmembers except when they are in session. Otherwise that is the property of the American people.
> I am pretty sure the various legal agencies are using video and cameras to round up the 769 people being charged at the January 6 riot, insurrection, attempted coup d'etat. You think its illegal to put a chainlink fence around the Capitol? So the White House is committing a crime by having a fence around it on Pennsylvania Avenue? Trump committed a crime? Regarding the property of the American people. When I went to Yellowstone Park, federal park, I had to pay a fee to camp there. When I visited Statue of Liberty, I had to pay a fee to get on the island. When I visited Mt. Rushmore I had to pay a fee to get up close to it. With Rushmore I could of course see it for free from far away. When I went to the Grand Canyon, I had to pay a fee to get up close to the edge to look down into it.
> >
> > The constant lying about events is why the Democrats are going to lose big time in November.

Russell, the Halls of Congress belongs to the American people. It is fine to not allow more than the spectator group in during sessions but by LAW they have to allow spectators. Anyone that disrupts a session can be ejected. This means that putting up chain link fences was illegal. And Congress was not in session. That you would believe that Congress in some manner is royalty is shocking to say the least. Perhaps you have the idea that you should get down on your hands and knees and bow to them?

Do you have ANY idea what Congress has done to you? After 3, 2 year terms as a Representative or 1 six year term as a Senator Congress has a FULL pension. That comes out of your pockets. And there are automatic COL increases so that after 10 years these people are making more than they did under full pay in their public offices. They have a level of benefits unlike any other working people in this country. Only CEO's of large businesses make more money and more benefits than these people!

Can you suggest what they have done to be treated in this Royal manner?

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<tmbb0htumm1a78dj61803uu23nn3pugaup@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51417&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51417

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:37:36 +0700
References: <0ff8706b-e368-4e96-9e24-4eac31976b28n@googlegroups.com> <19bc554a-3044-4f42-a07a-bf05435a670dn@googlegroups.com> <8977bb60-b750-4583-a34a-3fe332cc4636n@googlegroups.com> <d6776a75-e81e-493c-8af9-e793bc4591f9n@googlegroups.com> <vju70hddc8r8vrmsm346fu2vd0qfe7p5s3@4ax.com> <d2842355-ff34-419f-bde8-7ecb4b1cd057n@googlegroups.com> <17de098a-5a24-434e-9171-580dae443ea9n@googlegroups.com> <su34q5$j5h$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:37 UTC

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:43:31 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 2/9/2022 10:55 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:

>>> Jay did FAR more than his share of changing the subject. Or don't you remember that those people burning down police stations and looting stores were "just peaceful protesters"?
>>
>> https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
>> Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
>>
>> "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
>>
>> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
>>
>> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
>>
>> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
>>
>> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
>>

>It's a judgement call and you see it differently. Which is fine.
>
>With something like 150,000 people all together and at most
>a few dozen provocateurs, others make a different analysis.
>
>As with the known Antifa jerk who ran his car through a
>crowd in Ottawa this week, or the two with swastika and CSA
>flags, a conclusion that the protesting truckers are nazi
>rebel killers would be an overreach. Which of course didn't
>stop Mr Sloly. meh.

Well, yes, from a purely objective view point.

But on the other hand when someone whops you over the head with a
board or in the case of the Canadian Truckers blocks the road so you
can't get your eggs to market before they spoil, the whole thing takes
on a decidedly different picture.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<k2cb0hdsv266rboonuuc704rbllksqp5h8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51419&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51419

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:43:38 +0700
References: <0ff8706b-e368-4e96-9e24-4eac31976b28n@googlegroups.com> <19bc554a-3044-4f42-a07a-bf05435a670dn@googlegroups.com> <8977bb60-b750-4583-a34a-3fe332cc4636n@googlegroups.com> <d6776a75-e81e-493c-8af9-e793bc4591f9n@googlegroups.com> <vju70hddc8r8vrmsm346fu2vd0qfe7p5s3@4ax.com> <d2842355-ff34-419f-bde8-7ecb4b1cd057n@googlegroups.com> <17de098a-5a24-434e-9171-580dae443ea9n@googlegroups.com> <a556025a-f561-4a2f-a1b3-3d82488aa694n@googlegroups.com> <su3f86$t8n$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:43 UTC

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:41:43 -0500, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 2/10/2022 10:07 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

>>> https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
>>> Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
>>>
>>> "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
>>>
>>> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
>>>
>>> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
>>>
>>> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
>>>
>>> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
>>
>> If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it?
>
>There are hours of video.
>
>Damn, Tom, you are SO gullible! Is there any right wing nonsense you
>won't automatically believe?

As Francis Bacon said in the 1600's "man believes what he wants to be
true"
(or words to that effect).
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<ef542359-0628-49d9-ba73-cab20968b6acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51420&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51420

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:54:22 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:54 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 6:25:14 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 3:56:32 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it? The "violent attacks" where nothing more than pushing over the illegal chain link fencing around the halls of Congress. Those do not belong to Congressmembers except when they are in session. Otherwise that is the property of the American people.
> > I am pretty sure the various legal agencies are using video and cameras to round up the 769 people being charged at the January 6 riot, insurrection, attempted coup d'etat. You think its illegal to put a chainlink fence around the Capitol? So the White House is committing a crime by having a fence around it on Pennsylvania Avenue? Trump committed a crime? Regarding the property of the American people. When I went to Yellowstone Park, federal park, I had to pay a fee to camp there. When I visited Statue of Liberty, I had to pay a fee to get on the island. When I visited Mt. Rushmore I had to pay a fee to get up close to it. With Rushmore I could of course see it for free from far away. When I went to the Grand Canyon, I had to pay a fee to get up close to the edge to look down into it.
> > >
> > > The constant lying about events is why the Democrats are going to lose big time in November.
> Russell, the Halls of Congress belongs to the American people. It is fine to not allow more than the spectator group in during sessions but by LAW they have to allow spectators. Anyone that disrupts a session can be ejected.. This means that putting up chain link fences was illegal. And Congress was not in session. That you would believe that Congress in some manner is royalty is shocking to say the least. Perhaps you have the idea that you should get down on your hands and knees and bow to them?
>
> Do you have ANY idea what Congress has done to you? After 3, 2 year terms as a Representative or 1 six year term as a Senator Congress has a FULL pension. That comes out of your pockets. And there are automatic COL increases so that after 10 years these people are making more than they did under full pay in their public offices. They have a level of benefits unlike any other working people in this country. Only CEO's of large businesses make more money and more benefits than these people!
>
> Can you suggest what they have done to be treated in this Royal manner?

Tommy, tommy, tommy. In theory, BIG THEORY, I suppose all government property belongs to the citizens, taxpayers, of America. But the reality is it does not quite work out that way. So all of the rioters were trespassing on federal government property illegally. And they destroyed the property too. All very illegal. And Tommy boy, Congress was in session on January 6, 2021. They were meeting to certify Joe Biden as President of the United States of America. Haven't you seen the pictures and videos of Congress members running away and hiding under Nancy's skirts and barricading the doors underneath the Congress in the safe rooms.

Tommy boy, why don't you test this idea of yours that Congress, and I presume all government property, belongs to the people. There is a Federal Reserve Bank in San Francisco. Why don't you break down the doors some night and steal, I mean take/use, some of your property. Get back to us on how that works out. Or better still, there is a NOSC Alameda base near your house. Why don't you go steal, take, something from them and see what happens. Just claim its your property.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su4f2g$om6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51426&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51426

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:44:46 -0600
References: <0ff8706b-e368-4e96-9e24-4eac31976b28n@googlegroups.com> <19bc554a-3044-4f42-a07a-bf05435a670dn@googlegroups.com> <8977bb60-b750-4583-a34a-3fe332cc4636n@googlegroups.com> <d6776a75-e81e-493c-8af9-e793bc4591f9n@googlegroups.com> <vju70hddc8r8vrmsm346fu2vd0qfe7p5s3@4ax.com> <d2842355-ff34-419f-bde8-7ecb4b1cd057n@googlegroups.com> <17de098a-5a24-434e-9171-580dae443ea9n@googlegroups.com> <su34q5$j5h$1@dont-email.me> <adfb03af-8560-4e93-b701-4cddd0f2ff84n@googlegroups.com>
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 01:44 UTC

On 2/10/2022 5:45 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
>

>> As with the known Antifa jerk who ran his car through a
>> crowd in Ottawa this week, or the two with swastika and CSA
>> flags, a conclusion that the protesting truckers are nazi
>> rebel killers would be an overreach. Which of course didn't
>> stop Mr Sloly. meh.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally
> Back in August 2017 in Charlottesville Virginia the various bad groups held a rally. And one of them ran his car into a group of opponents and killed one and injured 35. Not all of the people at the rally were murderers or evil people. As Trump said, there were many fine people on both sides.

Crowd size:
https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-classified-documents-reveal-number-january-6-protestors-1661296

Persistent and pernicious misquote of Mr Trump:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html#!

direct quotation regarding Charlottesville:
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists
because they should be condemned totally.”

Pathetic sap who ran over a woman in Charlottesville:

He been attacked by Antifa surrounding his car, panicked and
killed her while fleeing. A tragedy all around, but hardly a
premeditated or intended act. I've seen the complete video,
can't find it in a cursory search.

Small interesting things regarding 6 January 2020-

Two pipe bombs were dropped the evening prior, one at DNC HQ
and one at RNC HQ. The bomber is shown on security video.
First bomb was discovered at 1pm, before Mr Trump's speech.
FBI and Capitol Police have not pursued that whatsoever.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su4fl6$q81$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51431&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51431

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:54:45 -0600
References: <0ff8706b-e368-4e96-9e24-4eac31976b28n@googlegroups.com> <19bc554a-3044-4f42-a07a-bf05435a670dn@googlegroups.com> <8977bb60-b750-4583-a34a-3fe332cc4636n@googlegroups.com> <d6776a75-e81e-493c-8af9-e793bc4591f9n@googlegroups.com> <vju70hddc8r8vrmsm346fu2vd0qfe7p5s3@4ax.com> <d2842355-ff34-419f-bde8-7ecb4b1cd057n@googlegroups.com> <17de098a-5a24-434e-9171-580dae443ea9n@googlegroups.com> <su34q5$j5h$1@dont-email.me> <tmbb0htumm1a78dj61803uu23nn3pugaup@4ax.com>
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 01:54 UTC

On 2/10/2022 6:37 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:43:31 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>>> https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
>>> Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest."
>>>
>>> "Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."
>>>
>>> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
>>>
>>> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
>>>
>>> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
>>>
>>> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.
>>>

>> It's a judgement call and you see it differently. Which is fine.
>>
>> With something like 150,000 people all together and at most
>> a few dozen provocateurs, others make a different analysis.
>>
>> As with the known Antifa jerk who ran his car through a
>> crowd in Ottawa this week, or the two with swastika and CSA
>> flags, a conclusion that the protesting truckers are nazi
>> rebel killers would be an overreach. Which of course didn't
>> stop Mr Sloly. meh.
>
> Well, yes, from a purely objective view point.
>
> But on the other hand when someone whops you over the head with a
> board or in the case of the Canadian Truckers blocks the road so you
> can't get your eggs to market before they spoil, the whole thing takes
> on a decidedly different picture.

Well, Mr Trudeau (Fidel Castro Junior) ought to relent then.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<d0b74646-8955-4996-baae-ea7451e53186n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51451&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51451

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:14:50 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:14 UTC

<95a9cecc-4939-49bb-bedf-f5c3647ccd37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51474&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51474

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:15:58 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:15 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:49:31 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:14:52 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:54:25 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >>
> > NO ONE likes you.
>
> You - of all people - are in absolutely no position to speak for anyone else. Shut the fuck up.

There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<b1d091e6-5038-4390-808d-0fab85c0fa0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51486&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51486

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:23:51 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 00:23 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:14:52 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:54:25 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Russell, the Halls of Congress belongs to the American people. It is fine to not allow more than the spectator group in during sessions but by LAW they have to allow spectators. Anyone that disrupts a session can be ejected. This means that putting up chain link fences was illegal. And Congress was not in session. That you would believe that Congress in some manner is royalty is shocking to say the least. Perhaps you have the idea that you should get down on your hands and knees and bow to them?
> > >
> > > Do you have ANY idea what Congress has done to you? After 3, 2 year terms as a Representative or 1 six year term as a Senator Congress has a FULL pension. That comes out of your pockets. And there are automatic COL increases so that after 10 years these people are making more than they did under full pay in their public offices. They have a level of benefits unlike any other working people in this country. Only CEO's of large businesses make more money and more benefits than these people!
> > >
> > > Can you suggest what they have done to be treated in this Royal manner?
> > Tommy, tommy, tommy. In theory, BIG THEORY, I suppose all government property belongs to the citizens, taxpayers, of America. But the reality is it does not quite work out that way. So all of the rioters were trespassing on federal government property illegally. And they destroyed the property too. All very illegal. And Tommy boy, Congress was in session on January 6, 2021. They were meeting to certify Joe Biden as President of the United States of America. Haven't you seen the pictures and videos of Congress members running away and hiding under Nancy's skirts and barricading the doors underneath the Congress in the safe rooms.
> >
> > Tommy boy, why don't you test this idea of yours that Congress, and I presume all government property, belongs to the people. There is a Federal Reserve Bank in San Francisco. Why don't you break down the doors some night and steal, I mean take/use, some of your property. Get back to us on how that works out. Or better still, there is a NOSC Alameda base near your house. Why don't you go steal, take, something from them and see what happens. Just claim its your property.
> Well. the bookkeeper is telling us that the people who pay for it all don't own it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<qd5e0hldcge3dhasmnhmdh55mc9tkd58h3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51516&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51516

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 09:10:14 +0700
References: <17de098a-5a24-434e-9171-580dae443ea9n@googlegroups.com> <a556025a-f561-4a2f-a1b3-3d82488aa694n@googlegroups.com> <30e6dcde-b48c-476a-a59e-ffc3c4923a9fn@googlegroups.com> <f072bb62-fef9-4452-82d3-9ddceb5efd45n@googlegroups.com> <ef542359-0628-49d9-ba73-cab20968b6acn@googlegroups.com> <d0b74646-8955-4996-baae-ea7451e53186n@googlegroups.com> <111e91b9-9b5d-41c9-9b86-b79ce4a8c3a1n@googlegroups.com> <95a9cecc-4939-49bb-bedf-f5c3647ccd37n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 02:10 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:15:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:49:31 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:14:52 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:54:25 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >>
>> > NO ONE likes you.
>>
>> You - of all people - are in absolutely no position to speak for anyone else. Shut the fuck up.
>
>There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.

But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
Funkmaster.

What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<71b9e1ee-e429-4e83-812e-2b67a309fe12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51546&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51546

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 04:04:41 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 12:04 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:10:26 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:15:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You - of all people - are in absolutely no position to speak for anyone else. Shut the fuck up.
> >
> >There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.
> But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
> money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
> hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
> Funkmaster.
>
> What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?

He already offered to do that if I would publish my address. I still wouldn't be worried.
- He wouldn't get on a plane because they would make him wear a mask. We all know how wearing a mask would create too much of a burden for someone who allegedly has scar tissue in his lungs (yet some how manages to out-climb groups of young strong 30-something men).
- even if he did survive a 5 hour flight, he'd then have to navigate from boston to Haverhill somehow, Not sure how successful that would be given his inability to use simple navigational tools (self-admitted problems using GPS devices).
- even if he did manage to make it to my house, we'd then have a 77 year-old-disabled half-wit attempting to come onto my property with the intention of committing assault. Even this democrat run hell-hole that I live in has laws regarding home defense.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<c73d5c62-4bf1-45cf-875a-583302a418b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51581&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51581

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:09:05 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:09 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 3:54:44 PM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 6:16:00 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You - of all people - are in absolutely no position to speak for anyone else. Shut the fuck up.
> > There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.
> Again showing your delusion that I give a flying fuck what impresses you.
Thereby proving that you do. Smooth move.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<a69afbe0-448c-4f62-8d34-a02709c8dde3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51582&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51582

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:12:34 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:12 UTC

<d12f2480-14d6-45d2-b0d8-b38fec90f233n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51583&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51583

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:15:37 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:15 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:04:44 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:10:26 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:15:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> > <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.
> > But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
> > money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
> > hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
> > Funkmaster.
> >
> > What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?
> He already offered to do that if I would publish my address. I still wouldn't be worried.
> - He wouldn't get on a plane because they would make him wear a mask. We all know how wearing a mask would create too much of a burden for someone who allegedly has scar tissue in his lungs (yet some how manages to out-climb groups of young strong 30-something men).
> - even if he did survive a 5 hour flight, he'd then have to navigate from boston to Haverhill somehow, Not sure how successful that would be given his inability to use simple navigational tools (self-admitted problems using GPS devices).
> - even if he did manage to make it to my house, we'd then have a 77 year-old-disabled half-wit attempting to come onto my property with the intention of committing assault. Even this democrat run hell-hole that I live in has laws regarding home defense.

The fear is actually dripping from every comment. Why you couldn't defend yourself, you have to call the cops to protect your sorry ass. What a coward..

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<ddgg0hhmi8ndv4i9ekg0msblqltlsta1t8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51585&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51585

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 07:17:40 +0700
References: <30e6dcde-b48c-476a-a59e-ffc3c4923a9fn@googlegroups.com> <f072bb62-fef9-4452-82d3-9ddceb5efd45n@googlegroups.com> <ef542359-0628-49d9-ba73-cab20968b6acn@googlegroups.com> <d0b74646-8955-4996-baae-ea7451e53186n@googlegroups.com> <111e91b9-9b5d-41c9-9b86-b79ce4a8c3a1n@googlegroups.com> <95a9cecc-4939-49bb-bedf-f5c3647ccd37n@googlegroups.com> <qd5e0hldcge3dhasmnhmdh55mc9tkd58h3@4ax.com> <71b9e1ee-e429-4e83-812e-2b67a309fe12n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 00:17 UTC

On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 04:04:41 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:10:26 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:15:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
>> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.
>> But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
>> money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
>> hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
>> Funkmaster.
>>
>> What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?
>
>He already offered to do that if I would publish my address. I still wouldn't be worried.
>- He wouldn't get on a plane because they would make him wear a mask. We all know how wearing a mask would create too much of a burden for someone who allegedly has scar tissue in his lungs (yet some how manages to out-climb groups of young strong 30-something men).
>- even if he did survive a 5 hour flight, he'd then have to navigate from boston to Haverhill somehow, Not sure how successful that would be given his inability to use simple navigational tools (self-admitted problems using GPS devices).
>- even if he did manage to make it to my house, we'd then have a 77 year-old-disabled half-wit attempting to come onto my property with the intention of committing assault. Even this democrat run hell-hole that I live in has laws regarding home defense.

Haverhill? New Hampshire? North of Hanover? I had a "girl friend" from
there once (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<3otg0h1k1edqe2ardgq93nnuvvg4pqj7pq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51608&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51608

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:23:17 +0700
References: <f072bb62-fef9-4452-82d3-9ddceb5efd45n@googlegroups.com> <ef542359-0628-49d9-ba73-cab20968b6acn@googlegroups.com> <d0b74646-8955-4996-baae-ea7451e53186n@googlegroups.com> <111e91b9-9b5d-41c9-9b86-b79ce4a8c3a1n@googlegroups.com> <95a9cecc-4939-49bb-bedf-f5c3647ccd37n@googlegroups.com> <qd5e0hldcge3dhasmnhmdh55mc9tkd58h3@4ax.com> <71b9e1ee-e429-4e83-812e-2b67a309fe12n@googlegroups.com> <d12f2480-14d6-45d2-b0d8-b38fec90f233n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 03:23 UTC

On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:15:37 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:04:44 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:10:26 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

>> > But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
>> > money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
>> > hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
>> > Funkmaster.
>> >
>> > What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?
>> He already offered to do that if I would publish my address. I still wouldn't be worried.
>> - He wouldn't get on a plane because they would make him wear a mask. We all know how wearing a mask would create too much of a burden for someone who allegedly has scar tissue in his lungs (yet some how manages to out-climb groups of young strong 30-something men).
>> - even if he did survive a 5 hour flight, he'd then have to navigate from boston to Haverhill somehow, Not sure how successful that would be given his inability to use implenavigational tools (self-admitted problems using GPS devices).
>> - even if he did manage to make it to my house, we'd then have a 77 year-old-disabled half-wit attempting to come onto my property with the intention of committing assault. Even this democrat run hell-hole that I live in has laws regarding home defense.
>
>The fear is actually dripping from every comment. Why you couldn't defend yourself, you have to call the cops to protect your sorry ass. What a coward.

But tommy, he's told you the town he lives in, "Haverhill", probably
Massachusetts as he talks about Boston. I don't believe that they have
an airport but you could fly to Boston and rent a car, it is about 35
miles, from memory. Why, you could even ride a bicycle.

What's holding you back?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<8193c4c0-8839-4110-b2bd-66b0911fe865n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51615&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51615

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:11:12 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:11 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 5:12:36 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 4:23:54 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Well. the bookkeeper is telling us that the people who pay for it all don't own it.
> > That is correct Tommy. Just because you pay federal or state or municipal taxes and fees, does not mean you own the federal, state, municipal property.
> >
> > I assumed, incorrectly, that even an uneducated dummy, would know this. But you proved me wrong again.
> > This is another example of the economics of his mind. Surely one day you will grow up. But that will be on your dying bed and no one will morn your passing. That is what happens to people willing to get down on their knees and praise tyrants. Or perhaps when Trump is re-elected, you, like all the good little NAZI's will run to another country - I suggest Argentina like the other NAZI's since they don't want any more competition and would kill you before you could get settled in your hotel. Face it Russy - you and your woke compatriots are done for. NO ONE likes you.
> There isn't anything that I've seen in any of your comments that would made on believe that you have a kindergarten education. The PEOPLE of the US own not only ALL of the Federal public property, but even the lands controlled by departments such as BLM.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<31b0da40-73bb-4376-a074-5276e7cafe02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51632&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51632

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 02:47:58 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:47 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 6:15:39 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:04:44 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:10:26 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

> > > But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
> > > money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
> > > hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
> > > Funkmaster.
> > >
> > > What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?
> > He already offered to do that if I would publish my address. I still wouldn't be worried.
> > - He wouldn't get on a plane because they would make him wear a mask. We all know how wearing a mask would create too much of a burden for someone who allegedly has scar tissue in his lungs (yet some how manages to out-climb groups of young strong 30-something men).
> > - even if he did survive a 5 hour flight, he'd then have to navigate from boston to Haverhill somehow, Not sure how successful that would be given his inability to use simple navigational tools (self-admitted problems using GPS devices).
> > - even if he did manage to make it to my house, we'd then have a 77 year-old-disabled half-wit attempting to come onto my property with the intention of committing assault. Even this democrat run hell-hole that I live in has laws regarding home defense.
> The fear is actually dripping from every comment. Why you couldn't defend yourself, you have to call the cops to protect your sorry ass. What a coward.

No tommy, NO ONE is afraid of you. You're a joke, a waste of space. A failure of the worst type, living in a crime infested rathole neighborhood in a house you inherited from your mother, bragging that you're wealthy beyond any of our imagination, yet unable to move into a nicer area with a more palatable political climate and complaining about the cost of living.

" Magazines available up to 30 rounds for visiting people like Flunky and all of his close friends at the gay bath houses." - Tom Kunich

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<a3c16644-69f6-41a6-b630-1bb5bd2abe3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51633&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51633

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 02:57:12 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:57 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 6:09:08 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 3:54:44 PM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > There's that appearance of that vast courage of yours backed up by anonymity and distance. I simply cannot tell you how impressed I am with you.
> > Again showing your delusion that I give a flying fuck what impresses you.
> Thereby proving that you do. Smooth move.

Sure sparky, "I don't give a flying fuck what impresses you" proves that I do. Smooth move.

" Magazines available up to 30 rounds for visiting people like Flunky and all of his close friends at the gay bath houses." - Tom Kunich

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<4073b340-4d2c-4ff9-9b47-72323bba5f00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51634&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51634

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 03:02:43 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:02 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 7:17:50 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 04:04:41 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:10:26 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

> >> But tommy, you were bragging, just the other day, about all your
> >> money. I'd think that a bloke as rich as you claim to be would just
> >> hop on an airplane and zip right over to Boston and have at the
> >> Funkmaster.
> >>
> >> What do they say? You have nothing to fear but fear itself?
> >
> >He already offered to do that if I would publish my address. I still wouldn't be worried.
> >- He wouldn't get on a plane because they would make him wear a mask. We all know how wearing a mask would create too much of a burden for someone who allegedly has scar tissue in his lungs (yet some how manages to out-climb groups of young strong 30-something men).
> >- even if he did survive a 5 hour flight, he'd then have to navigate from boston to Haverhill somehow, Not sure how successful that would be given his inability to use simple navigational tools (self-admitted problems using GPS devices).
> >- even if he did manage to make it to my house, we'd then have a 77 year-old-disabled half-wit attempting to come onto my property with the intention of committing assault. Even this democrat run hell-hole that I live in has laws regarding home defense.
> Haverhill? New Hampshire? North of Hanover? I had a "girl friend" from
> there once (:-)

No, MA. I've been to haverhill NH, so I know why you put quotes around "girlfriend".

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<52fedc30-028a-49f4-8c92-9f93f12a4bd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51652&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51652

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 09:07:06 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 17:07 UTC