"We can't schedule an orgy, it might be construed as fighting" -- Stanley Sutton

tech / sci.physics.relativity

SubjectRepliesLast Message
o How slowly do atomic clocks have to be moved apart so as to remain

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Thu, 4 May 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Space doesn't contract

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 5 May 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o How do we know we have established the Hubble sphere?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 5 May 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o If the Hubble sphere is not seen...

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri, 5 May 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Paul Andersen Admits Defeat and Runs Away Crying.

By: Jane on Sun, 30 Apr 2023

11

1 Year ago

By: Jane

o The Fundamental Axiom of Einstein-Free Physics

By: Pentcho Valev on Wed, 3 May 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o "Relativistic" clock corrections

By: Maciej Wozniak on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

30

1 Year ago

By: RichD

o Second law for the kiddies

By: J. J. Lodder on Wed, 3 May 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Physics Is Dead or Alive? A Simple Test.

By: Pentcho Valev on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Josue De felice

o Perpetual Motion of the Second Kind : Commonplace

By: Pentcho Valev on Wed, 3 May 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Theory of Everything (TOE)

By: Ken Seto on Wed, 3 May 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Toddd Bowers:

By: Ken Seto on Thu, 4 May 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Contradiction or my math/physics error?

By: sepp623@yahoo.com on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

30

1 Year ago

By: whodat

o TELEGRAM TO DAWKINS - PROOF OF GOD

By: George Hammond on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

21

1 Year ago

By: George Hammond

o Einstein Paradox: Relativity of Simultaneity

By: Jack Liu on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

93

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Relativists are wiping out all my posts that contain a link to my book.

By: Ken Seto on Tue, 2 May 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: JanPB

o Re: Analytic GR solutions of S2-star orbits and prec

By: Hannu Poropudas on Wed, 16 Nov 2022

2

1 Year ago

By: Hannu Poropudas

o Perfect clocks

By: Maciej Wozniak on Tue, 2 May 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o The universal speed limit law applies to an event horizon

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 30 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Evenezer Nigro

o The so-called time dilation in general relativity is clock dilation

By: Jack Liu on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Einstein : Cosmic Conspiracy and Cosmic Magic

By: Pentcho Valev on Mon, 1 May 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Part II of Einstein's 1905 SR HOAX: Why fanatic relativists are just stupid.

By: Richard Hertz on Sun, 16 Apr 2023

137

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o GPS and Relativity

By: Jack Liu on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

32

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Einstein and the ramblings of a country doctor

By: Python on Sun, 30 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Richard Hachel

o The Shit stll inconsistent

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sun, 30 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Jack Liu on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

200

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o EInstein's 1905 SR HOAX: How a young clerk used false arguments and

By: Richard Hertz on Sat, 15 Apr 2023

42

1 Year ago

By: Jane

o Part III of Einstein 1905 HOAX: Moving observers have a say about

By: Richard Hertz on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

26

1 Year ago

By: Richard Hertz

o Sabine Hossenfelder Finally Understood Special Relativity

By: Pentcho Valev on Sat, 29 Apr 2023

11

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sat, 29 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: If negative particles are made in an atom... how do both

By: Evenezer Nigro on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o The so-called time dilation in general relativity is clock dilation

By: Jack Liu on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

43

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sat, 29 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sat, 29 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sat, 29 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sat, 29 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Model Mechanics: A Theory of Everything (TOE)

By: Ken Seto on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Evenezer Nigro

o Where is the Acceleration That Holds Two Bar Magnets Together?

By: Jane on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

294

1 Year ago

By: Evenezer Nigro

o Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a

By: Evenezer Nigro on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Evenezer Nigro

o You have your own motion

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o What did our Giant Guru discover

By: Maciej Wozniak on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Impossible synchronization

By: Maciej Wozniak on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: Richard Hachel

o Against Thermodynamics : Harnessing Environmental Heat

By: Pentcho Valev on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: J. J. Lodder

o Clock Synchronization between two islands using a boat - A simulation

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Hubble Redshift : Stretched Wavelength or Slowed Speed?

By: Pentcho Valev on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Time dilation aboard ISS and also, it seems length contraction of mm,

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Fri, 28 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Fresh Thread for Discussing James Marsen's Article Regarding Trying

By: Alan B on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o The geometrical version of the barn-ladder Paradox, sans analytic geometry.

By: patdolan on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: Prokaryotic Capase H

o It is all in the Lorentz transformations - Let's see

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

21

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o The Gamma math unified field

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Two protons - revised

By: xip14 on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Tommy Africani

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Maciej Wozniak on Thu, 27 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Why is Microsoft is trying so hard to prevent my book online

By: Ken Seto on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Link for my book: Model Mechanics: The Final Theory

By: Ken Seto on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Why the Speed of Light Is Variable

By: Pentcho Valev on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Two protons relatively confused

By: xip14 on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

10

1 Year ago

By: J. J. Lodder

o The Many-Worlds-Relativity of Rietdijk–Putnam

By: patdolan on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

9

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o The Scream of The Injured Relativist.

By: Jane on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

25

1 Year ago

By: Jane

o I see were Eponymous's notation has made it into Wiki

By: patdolan on Sat, 22 Apr 2023

13

1 Year ago

By: Tommy Africani

o New link for my book: Model Mechanics:The Final Theory

By: Ken Seto on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Tommy Africani

o Gravity moves by its center. It is not a parabolic metric

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 23 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Tommy Africani

o that light is always propagated in empty space with a definite

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

144

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Einstein's Relativity : Paradigm of Post-Truth Science

By: Pentcho Valev on Wed, 26 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o The Expanding-Space Cosmology as Oxymoron

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Einstein is wrong!!

By: Ken Seto on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

12

1 Year ago

By: whodat

o Challenge to all Anti-Relativists : Course on Understanding Einstein

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

154

1 Year ago

By: Thomas Heger

o "Square Cantor Space and theories of potential, unified"

By: Ross Finlayson on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Slowing Speed of Light in a Nonexpanding Universe

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Microsoft can't fight my book: "Model Mechanics: The Final Theory"

By: Ken Seto on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Athel Cornish-Bowden

o What time is

By: Maciej Wozniak on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Newton Disproves Einstein's Relativity

By: Pentcho Valev on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Variable Speed of Light Sends LIGO Fakers to Jail

By: Pentcho Valev on Sun, 23 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o A czym ten czas jest - tak naprawdÄ™

By: Maciej Wozniak on Mon, 24 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Does light have a frequency or does it not?

By: Jane on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

326

1 Year ago

By: Jane

o Speed of Light : Speed of Particles or Speed of Waves?

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Light generation: Only produced by the acceleration of charged particles.

By: Richard Hertz on Sat, 22 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Model Mechanics

By: Ken Seto on Sun, 23 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Python

o Einstein-Free Physics Is Just around the Corner

By: Pentcho Valev on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

8

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Speed of anything (including the speed of light) is observer

By: Ken Seto on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: J. J. Lodder

o Re: Challenge to all Anti-Relativists : Course on Understanding Einstein

By: Jack Liu on Sun, 23 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Jack Liu

o The Brainwashing Potential of Einstein's Relativity

By: Pentcho Valev on Sat, 15 Apr 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: Laurence Clark Cross

o Atomic Bomb School

By: The Starmaker on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

12

1 Year ago

By: Laurence Clark Cross

o The Expanding-Universe Lie Is Too Blatant

By: Pentcho Valev on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

9

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Michelson and Morley : Pioneers of Post-Truth Physics

By: Pentcho Valev on Wed, 19 Apr 2023

13

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Relativistic equation of motion for a rigid extended body in simple cases?

By: larry harson on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Tom Roberts

o Re: Einstein's original GR

By: Trejo Di caprio on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Trejo Di caprio

o Two clocks each one going slower than the other

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

219

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

By: Trejo Di caprio on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Trejo Di caprio

o Re: Banerjee and Valev et al Russian disinformation of science rants

By: Trejo Di caprio on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Trejo Di caprio

o Einstein's 1918 Solution to the Twin Paradox

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

9

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o And The Shit still inconsistent

By: Maciej Wozniak on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o This is a test

By: Richard Hertz on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: Richard Hertz

o big suck and big bang

By: Christopher Johnson on Fri, 21 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Christopher Johnson

o THE APPARENT INCOMPATIBILITY OF THE LAW OF PROPAGATION OF LIGHT WITH

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

52

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Time accumulation in the Twin Paradox

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Wed, 5 Apr 2023

81

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o It's the Kiss of Death

By: The Starmaker on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: The Starmaker

o Microsoft is an anti-new science Company

By: Ken Seto on Thu, 23 Mar 2023

30

1 Year ago

By: The Starmaker

o Albert Einstein ...a total of 50 patents

By: The Starmaker on Thu, 20 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: The Starmaker

o Re: chatGPT claim regarding the double-slit experiment

By: The Starmaker on Wed, 19 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: The Starmaker

o Quantum Electromagnetics: A Local-Ether Wave Equation Unifying

By: Alan B on Wed, 19 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Alan B

o The Local-Ether Model

By: Alan B on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Alan B

o The Law of Velocity: Only one clock required.

By: patdolan on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

13

1 Year ago

By: Trevor Lange

o Ecalle's "Alien" calculus

By: Ross Finlayson on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

20

1 Year ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Re: What are we glued to the Earth by?

By: The Starmaker on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

64

1 Year ago

By: Jane

o The Local-Ether Model

By: Alan B on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Alan B

o How much pressure do you need to begin push acceleration?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Frames have their own motions

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Fundamenta; motion is for absolute light and atom

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o A purple rainbow

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o My book" Model Mechanics: The Final Theory" is available to read in

By: Ken Seto on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: JanPB

o Model Mechanics

By: Ken Seto on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Athel Cornish-Bowden

o model mechanics

By: Ken Seto on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Re: Adult Webcam Sites - Best Live Sex Cams

By: xrox soru on Tue, 18 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: xrox soru

o The Most Preposterous Feature of the Expanding Universe

By: Pentcho Valev on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Michio Kaku Jumps on the Anti-Big Bang Bandwagon

By: Pentcho Valev on Sat, 15 Apr 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o Badge of Honor

By: patdolan on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Einstein and Gamma

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Tanislao De santis

o Expanding dimension

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Tanislao De santis

o Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Jack Liu on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Jack Liu

o Special Relativity is half-Baked Theory, neglecting approaching

By: Jack Liu on Mon, 17 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Jack Liu

o Leaker Arrested today

By: The Starmaker on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: Thomas Heger

o The chain of instances that infest einstenian relativity.

By: Richard Hertz on Sun, 16 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: JanPB

o What does the equation:Delta(tA)=gamma*Delta(tB) mean?

By: Ken Seto on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

10

1 Year ago

By: Ken Seto

o Light oscillates in both space and time

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sat, 15 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Jupiter's biggest moons, believed to harbour oceans with more water than those o

By: The Starmaker on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: patdolan

o Fuel use and the interstellar travel according to Relativity

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

25

1 Year ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Proper length and acceleration

By: sep...@yahoo.com on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

55

1 Year ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Re: How does science make negative material...?

By: The Starmaker on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: The Starmaker

o Space ship contraction problem by high speed in space

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Rexford Cattaneo

o Re: Subject:Re: Archimedes "🖖 illogical 🖖"

By: Rexford Cattaneo on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Rexford Cattaneo

o Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

By: Lodestone gaming on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: RandomName Last Name

o The Shit still inconsistent

By: Maciej Wozniak on Fri, 14 Apr 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: Python

o THE RIEMANN CURVATURE OF GOD

By: George Hammond on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

186

1 Year ago

By: George Hammond

o Changing length contraction by accelerating and decelerating

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 13 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Sabine Hossenfelder Teaches Einstein's Lies

By: Pentcho Valev on Sat, 8 Apr 2023

19

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Absolute motion of the rotating spheres

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Wed, 12 Apr 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o "And all those little dots are Stars????"

By: The Starmaker on Mon, 10 Apr 2023

14

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The Starmaker

o Re: How does the Sun rotate if it is made of gas?

By: The Starmaker on Wed, 12 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The Starmaker

o Moving magnetism is stronger by kinetic energy

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Wed, 12 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Royal Traversa

o box...

By: nero on Tue, 21 Mar 2023

12

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Royal Traversa

o Re: statistics in Roberts' paper on Miller

By: Tom Roberts on Sun, 5 Mar 2023

86

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: J. J. Lodder

o Using ChatGPT to understand.

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

59

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The Starmaker

o Re: If gravity created the unified field

By: Dentcho Rustici on Tue, 11 Apr 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Rigoberto Morello

o Part II: Light generation, reduction ab absurdum and relativity.

By: Richard Hertz on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

13

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Richard Hertz

o The Oxymoronic Nature of Thermodynamic Entropy

By: Pentcho Valev on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Rigoberto Morello

o Re: Lift something and you give it kinetic energy

By: Dentcho Rustici on Tue, 11 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Dentcho Rustici

o Re: AP needs help in locating the painter or sketch artist of this

By: Dentcho Rustici on Tue, 11 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Dentcho Rustici

o The Illuminati brotherhood, the Illuminati, the Illuminati join

By: Prolific Brothers on Tue, 11 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Prolific Brothers

o Liquids in Electric Field Violate Thermodynamics

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 11 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Re: THE RIEMANN CURVATURE OF GOD

By: The Starmaker on Tue, 11 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The Starmaker

o Re: Math can count infinitesimals the same way as counting integers

By: James Willi Negri on Mon, 10 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: James Willi Negri

o Is there a lesson here for relativists?

By: patdolan on Mon, 10 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: patdolan

o The travelor of Tau Ceti

By: Richard Hachel on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

25

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: James Willi Negri

o Second Law of Thermodynamics : Obvious Nonsense

By: Pentcho Valev on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Doublethink in Enzymology

By: Pentcho Valev on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

5

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Simplest Disproof of the Second Law of Thermodynamics

By: Pentcho Valev on Mon, 10 Apr 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o And The Shit is still inconsistent

By: Maciej Wozniak on Mon, 10 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Part I: Light generation, reduction ab absurdum and relativity.

By: Richard Hertz on Fri, 7 Apr 2023

29

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Richard Hertz

o If distance expands in between synchronized clocks

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 9 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Equator v Pole Clocks incorrect statement

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

57

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Einstein's 1905 Invalid Deduction

By: Pentcho Valev on Wed, 22 Mar 2023

10

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Yes, The Shit is inconsistent

By: Maciej Wozniak on Sat, 8 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Hector Bergamaschi

o Crimestop in Clausius-Einstein World

By: Pentcho Valev on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Light's speed if constant in principle

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: John-Paul Mosconi

o Re: Changing round and the rainbow connection

By: John-Paul Mosconi on Fri, 7 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: John-Paul Mosconi

o Special relativity

By: Richard Hachel on Wed, 5 Apr 2023

25

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: JanPB

o Baby steps

By: Richard Hachel on Fri, 7 Apr 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: JanPB

o Join the illuminati organization in the united States of America

By: Prolific Brothers on Fri, 7 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Prolific Brothers

o Buy ozempic, online mounjaro, online Wegovy, Saxenda for weight Loss

By: Prolific Brothers on Fri, 7 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Prolific Brothers

o What goes up..must come down

By: The Starmaker on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The Starmaker

o Warning: Microft imbedded a virus in their Microsoft Word program/

By: Ken Seto on Thu, 6 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Athel Cornish-Bowden

o What is the speed of light????

By: The Starmaker on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

30

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Why Isothermal Heat Engines Do Not Exist on Google

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Re: Le voyageur de Langevin (vision cosmique)

By: Richard Hachel on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

7

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Volney

o Simple relativity acceleration question

By: sep...@yahoo.com on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

29

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Sylvia Else

o NEW TWINS SUPER ISS EXAMPLE

By: Edgar L. Owen on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

44

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Trevor Lange

o I feel Newton every day, everywhere. I feel Einstein in Hollywood

By: Richard Hertz on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

110

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: JanPB

o Extensive Write Up On Relativity - Good Reference Site

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

20

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ross Finlayson

o The Entropy Is NOT a State Function

By: Pentcho Valev on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Oh yes, The Shit is inconsistent

By: Maciej Wozniak on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

5

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Is there a middle ground between einstenianism and newtonianism?

By: Richard Hertz on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

7

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Sylvia Else

o Re: Le voyageur de Langevin

By: Richard Hachel on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o New question

By: Richard Hachel on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

13

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: J. J. Lodder

o Re: "Scale" de Greg Egan et leptons alternatifs

By: Richard Hachel on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Richard Hachel

o What motions have Doppler?

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Moving straight toward or away from light in space

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Einstein's Relativity Is Extremely Vulnerable

By: Pentcho Valev on Thu, 30 Mar 2023

6

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Entropy Refers to Nothing in the Physical Reality

By: Pentcho Valev on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o magnetism and relativity

By: Mark-T on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

16

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: J. J. Lodder

o Absolute Truth in Physics : Variable Speed of Light

By: Pentcho Valev on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

13

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Feynman Misinterprets the Michelson-Morley Experiment

By: Pentcho Valev on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Pentcho Valev

o Some questions for which modern physics has no answer, except gobbledygook.

By: Richard Hertz on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

22

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Maciej Wozniak

o Hacker Richard Hertz somehow made ordinary reply impossible

By: whodat on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

6

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: whodat

o The Energy in an atom determines primary and secondary G

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: mitchr...@gmail.com

o Relativity of Simultaneity and water sprinklers

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

8

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: gehan.am...@gmail.co

o Second stage rocket renewing its escape velocity

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Volney