If you're happy, you're successful.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

SubjectAuthor
* OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novaxlindsay
+* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
|`* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sDaryl
| `- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
+* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic'John_H
> [...]
| | |   | `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
| | |   |  `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic'Xeno
| | |   |   +* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sjonz@ nothere.com
| | |   |   |+* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
| | |   |   |`* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sYosemite Sam
| | |   |   `- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sjonz@ nothere.com
| | |   +* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sClocky
| | |   `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'skeithr0
| | `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic'alvey
| `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sDaryl
+- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sThe Mountain Magpie
+- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sBruce Willis in Hudson
`* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'slindsay

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435
Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<srdoma$kol$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9253&group=aus.cars#9253

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:35:18 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 04:35 UTC

On 9/01/2022 2:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 1:35 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Always worse Keith. But don't take my word for it. Have a look at the
>>> posts. It's all there for everyone to see. I may not be an angel, but
>>> I don't exist in this group for the express purpose of replying to
>>> *every* comment of a particular person to repeat the same "I hate
>>> you" bullshit over and over and over.
>>>

>> Yet all you have to do is post proof of your claimed qualifications to
>> make us all go away but you curiously you won't so...
>>
>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine with
>> your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post verifiable
>> proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>
>> Help your mate out here.
>

> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them on
> the internet.

Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
trying to assassinate my character.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<srds07$3m3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9257&group=aus.cars#9257

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:31:43 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:31 UTC

On 9/01/2022 1:58 pm, John_H wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> I think everyone has that right, but not everyone is aware of it.
>
> Anyone's entitled to appeal their visa cancellation, or deportation
> order, but there's not much point unless they have a valid case and
> it would appear Djokovic is in with a fair chance.

We only have the media reports to go on and at face value it would seem
that he's been poorly advised. But on the other hand it remains the
responsibily of the applicant to ensure they've met the necessary visa
requirements, and claiming that they thought they could come in "Because
Tennis Australia said it was okay" isn't much of an excuse.

>>> The politics behind it are becoming increasingly obvious, especially
>>> since others in the same situation didn't have their visas cancelled
>>> on arrival suggesting that Djokovic has been singled out for special
>>> treatment
>>
>> I'm not seeing that myself.
>
> The most obvious example is the Czech player who'd already been out
> practising before someone in government woke up to the fact that her
> case was the same as Djokovic's. A number of hangers on who'd
> previously been issued with visas on the basis of medical exemption
> have also quietly left the country.

Haven't heard about those.

>> As far as I can tell Morrison has only made the one basic comment on the
>> issue, and that was after he was specifically asked about it. Unless
>> I've missed something he hasn't added to it and I certainly haven't seen
>> any political grandstanding going on.
>
> I have. His oft repeated comment being "rules are rules", which is
> also the ultimate hypocrisy when the rules have been regularly bent
> for numerous celebrities, both foreign and local..

I've only seen him say that once, and that's not much of a grandstanding
effort. I'm sure if he really wanted to milk the situation he could do
way better than that :)

> Much of the controversy surrounding Djokovic is whether he qualifies
> for medical exemption if it even exists, with many, including
> yourself, claiming it does in spite of Hunt's letter to Tennis
> Australia indicating the opposite.

Actually just to clarify this, I'm not saying that medical exemptions
exist. I'm saying that there is conflicting information both for and
against.

> Lawyers representing Djokovic certainly think it does and are on record as claiming his
> documentation supports it, which will no doubt be the basis of his
> pending appeal.

Well, we'll see how that goes very soon.

>> In fact the opposite seems to be the case in that everyone seems to be
>> distancing themselves from it to avoid the shit falling on their shoes.
>
> If you mean covering their arses, that's certainly been the case in
> government circles, both state and federal.

Difficult to imagine how people can be both covering their arses *and*
grandstanding at the same time :)

> Right down to the ridiculous claim (attributed to Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews)
> that he's not in detention since he's free to leave the country
> whenever he wants!

Well, he can, can't he?

As far as I'm aware there is nothing stopping him from cancelling his
appeal and getting on the next flight home. Claiming that he's "not in
detention" is ridiculous bullshit as that's exactly where he is, but
only because he's Persona non grata until the court makes a ruling next
week. However if he wants to leave the country all he has to do is ask
and the arrangements will be made.

>>> What you might also ask yourself is... given the current covid
>>> situation in Vic would it really matter a shit if everyone entering
>>> the state were already infected?
>>
>> Probably not, but then what's the point of having rules if you're going
>> to ignore them if you think compliance will make little difference?
>>
>> Blame whoever you like for this, but we won't know who is responsible
>> for this mess until there's been an investigation and the facts are laid
>> bare for all to see. In the mean time, Djokovic could have avoided *all*
>> of this by *not* being an anti-vax fucktard and getting the jab like
>> everyone else, and if his anti-vax stance eventually sees him kicked out
>> of the country then I personally could not be happier.
>
> Which is precisely the attitude GovCo are relying on as part of their
> tough border security stance. I'm not a fan of Djokovic's or
> antivaxers but I do happen to believe the law should be applied
> equally to all. AFAIK no one is asking for Djokovic to receive
> special treatment but he's certainly entitled to fair treatment.

I agree. But I would reiterate the point that the onus to comply with
Visa requirements rests solely with the applicant, and regardless of
whatever information Tennis Australia sent out to competitors the
conditions set out by the Australian Government must be met.

Tennis Australia's authority only extends to granting permission for
players to enter their tournament. Not to enter the country.

>> As far as I'm concerned the people in this country have done it *far*
>> too hard over the last couple of years for the rules to be bent to suit
>> some overpaid knob to come here and bash a ball around a tennis court.
>
> Or some overpaid knobs who happen to be movie stars, or anyone else
> from whom GovCo expects to reap an economic or political benefit!

I'm not aware of special cases being made for celebrities.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<srdslc$6l4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9258&group=aus.cars#9258

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:42:50 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:42 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:17 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 9:57 am, Noddy wrote:

>> Always worse Keith. But don't take my word for it. Have a look at the
>> posts. It's all there for everyone to see. I may not be an angel, but
>> I don't exist in this group for the express purpose of replying to
>> *every* comment of a particular person to repeat the same "I hate you"
>> bullshit over and over and over.
>
> Well you used to, back in the day you used to reply to virtually every
> post by xeno and he, not unreasonably, winged about it.

Not exactly.

He and I, and the clog wearing fuckwit, would have long running
arguments about the same shit over and over, and I don't recall either
of those two dickheads ever complaining about it. In fact they *lived*
for it which is why they would never let any comment go unanswered.

I just woke up one day and was sick of it, as it never went anywhere and
just kept repeating itself. I was also totally over the fact that no
matter *what* argument you may be having these fuckwits would
continually shift the goalposts so they perpetually had something to
argue about and could never be wrong.

That's the kind of shit 12 year olds do, and it got old.....

> Now he does what he used to winge about, which is basically hypocrisy.

As I said I don't ever recall him whinging about it because he just
loves the attention. It's all part of his personality disorder. This
fuckwit just *has* to be the centre of the universe regardless of how
much of a complete fucking mental case he makes of himself in the process.

As he said once, he takes his Ipad with him when he goes to parties or
out for dinner with his wife as no one will talk to him, and I don't
doubt that for one second. He'd be *exactly* the kind of cunt who would
run along beside your car tapping on the window trying to talk to you as
you tried to drive away from the contemptible piece of shit.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3vbefF6d38U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9259&group=aus.cars#9259

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:52:12 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:52 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 2:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Yet all you have to do is post proof of your claimed qualifications
>>> to make us all go away but you curiously you won't so...
>>>
>>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine
>>> with your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post
>>> verifiable proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>>
>>> Help your mate out here.
>>

>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
>> on the internet.
>
> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
> trying to assassinate my character.

nobody needs to assassinate  your character. you do such a good job of
it yourself.

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9260&group=aus.cars#9260

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:54:25 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:54 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 1:35 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Always worse Keith. But don't take my word for it. Have a look at
>>> the posts. It's all there for everyone to see. I may not be an
>>> angel, but I don't exist in this group for the express purpose of
>>> replying to *every* comment of a particular person to repeat the
>>> same "I hate you" bullshit over and over and over.
>>>

>> Yet all you have to do is post proof of your claimed qualifications
>> to make us all go away but you curiously you won't so...
>>
>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine with
>> your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post verifiable
>> proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>
>> Help your mate out here.
>

> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
> on the internet.

yes but ppl want them where they put them, not for them to be posted
elsewhere to identify someone. and if you think otherwise, you must be
ok with parents kiddy snaps being copied and posted on child porno sites.

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<srdtkt$avj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9261&group=aus.cars#9261

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:59:49 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 05:59 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 1:35 pm, Clocky wrote:

>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine with
>> your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post verifiable
>> proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>
>> Help your mate out here.
>

> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them on
> the internet.

Of course the most amusing part of this pathetically childish whinge is
the utterly ridiculous double standards he has. Jerky saw absolutely
*nothing* wrong in going to my Facebook page, taking my profile picture
without permission and uploading it so some pisstake website site where
he then posted the results here for everyone's amusement. He thought it
it was cool. Had no problem with it at all. But if anyone does anything
relating to *him*, then you can hear him crying about it from Mars.

The absolute hypocrisy this fucking idiot displays with his infantile
whinging and perpetual victim playing is *embarrassing* beyond belief.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<srdto8$avj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9262&group=aus.cars#9262

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:01:44 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 06:01 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 2:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
>> on the internet.
>
> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
> trying to assassinate my character.

It's fascinating, really. How he can be offended by information that is
not only true, but that he himself has mentioned here before is beyond
belief.

I think he just likes to fake the outrage as a chance to paint himself
up as a victim, as that seems to be what he does best around here.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3ve4dF6ssnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9264&group=aus.cars#9264

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:36:57 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 06:36 UTC

On 9/1/22 4:42 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 3:17 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 9/01/2022 9:57 am, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Always worse Keith. But don't take my word for it. Have a look at the
>>> posts. It's all there for everyone to see. I may not be an angel, but
>>> I don't exist in this group for the express purpose of replying to
>>> *every* comment of a particular person to repeat the same "I hate
>>> you" bullshit over and over and over.
>>
>> Well you used to, back in the day you used to reply to virtually every
>> post by xeno and he, not unreasonably, winged about it.
>
> Not exactly.
>
> He and I, and the clog wearing fuckwit, would have long running
> arguments about the same shit over and over, and I don't recall either
> of those two dickheads ever complaining about it. In fact they *lived*
> for it which is why they would never let any comment go unanswered.
>
> I just woke up one day and was sick of it, as it never went anywhere and

Nah, you woke up and realised you were thoroughly wedged.

> just kept repeating itself. I was also totally over the fact that no

Of course it keeps repeating itself. You know, the only way to stop the
repeat is to *prove your claims*. Can't do that? Then piss off.

> matter *what* argument you may be having these fuckwits would
> continually shift the goalposts so they perpetually had something to
> argue about and could never be wrong.

No goalpost shifting needed Darren. You either have qualifications or
you don't. The evidence says you don't. Care to prove me wrong Darren?
Hey, it's easy to do, just as I showed when I proved *my* qualifications
claims, as did Clocky. That little act of ours firmly wedged you Darren,
you've no place to go. Welll, except run away and that's all you've been
doing ever since.

> That's the kind of shit 12 year olds do, and it got old.....

People who make grandiose claims get called on to prove them. You've
been called, you've been found wanting.

>> Now he does what he used to winge about, which is basically hypocrisy.
>
> As I said I don't ever recall him whinging about it because he just
> loves the attention. It's all part of his personality disorder. This
> fuckwit just *has* to be the centre of the universe regardless of how
> much of a complete fucking mental case he makes of himself in the process.

Mirror!

> As he said once, he takes his Ipad with him when he goes to parties or

Is that all you have Darren? Seriously?

> out for dinner with his wife as no one will talk to him, and I don't
> doubt that for one second. He'd be *exactly* the kind of cunt who would
> run along beside your car tapping on the window trying to talk to you as
> you tried to drive away from the contemptible piece of shit.

Sounds like your experience showing Darren.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3vebcF6ssnU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9265&group=aus.cars#9265

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:40:43 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 06:40 UTC

On 9/1/22 5:01 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 3:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 9/01/2022 2:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>
>>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
>>> on the internet.
>>
>> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
>> trying to assassinate my character.
>
> It's fascinating, really. How he can be offended by information that is
> not only true, but that he himself has mentioned here before is beyond
> belief.
>
> I think he just likes to fake the outrage as a chance to paint himself
> up as a victim, as that seems to be what he does best around here.

Well Darren, you like to make fake claims and you claim *you're* the
victim when you get called on it. Your MO is always the same, try to
divert attention - anywhere. The reality is - you have long term
bullshit claims, 20 years plus, time you stumped up some proof!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<1az9082ztqif$.d4c9o3bx1br1$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9268&group=aus.cars#9268

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:54:44 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 06:54 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:18:49 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

> On 9/01/2022 7:56 am, alvey wrote:

>>> You need to look in the mirror, you and your mates are just as bad these
>>> days quite possibly worse.
>>
>> You need new mirrors...
>
> I don't need a mirror,

Oh. So it's your eyes that are the problem. Got it.

> it's you guys that do.

Really? Why is that keith?

alvey

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<1vigmkb21wvi5.18ustctry6ihq$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9269&group=aus.cars#9269

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:06:43 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:06 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:35:18 +1000, Grumpy Tech wrote:

> On 9/01/2022 2:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Yet all you have to do is post proof of your claimed qualifications to
>>> make us all go away but you curiously you won't so...
>>>
>>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine with
>>> your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post verifiable
>>> proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>>
>>> Help your mate out here.
>>
>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them on
>> the internet.
>
> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
> trying to assassinate my character.

Your "character" eh Gumps. Is this the same "character" that libelled me as
a "problem gambler" with zero proof? The same "character" which, again
without *any* proof, blithely declared that I'd posted under other nicks?
They same character which, again without a shred of evidence or example,
squealed that I "deserved" to be abused by the Fraudster?

Best if you faced reality about your "character" Gumps. You are a bit of an
arsehole.

alvey

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<kwr6ul4qu5ew.1g794nxepkp2r$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9270&group=aus.cars#9270

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:09:51 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:09 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:42:50 +1100, Noddy wrote:

What a load of rubbish.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9271&group=aus.cars#9271

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:14:32 +1000
References: <rUIBJ.46$C3U7.38@usenetxs.com> <j3pmehF418iU2@mid.individual.net> <sr88s9$fa2$2@dont-email.me> <j3qr54FallnU2@mid.individual.net> <sr9ffc$qn5$2@dont-email.me> <j3rnqpFg356U1@mid.individual.net> <srahcg$fog$1@dont-email.me> <j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net> <j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me> <j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
 by: alvey - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:14 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:22:49 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

> On 9/01/2022 10:11 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> He has very little else to do with his miserable life, other than sit
>>> around waiting for his heart to stop.
>>>

>> You really are pissed off being exposed as a faker, eh?
>>
> QED

Really?

So you're saying that *none* of the allegations that the Fraudster is a
fraud have been proven?

alvey

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<k03ltg1ksfihdiftq8ig5mu3u3t6teedsc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9272&group=aus.cars#9272

From: john4...@hotmail.com (John_H)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 17:20:35 +1000
References: <rUIBJ.46$C3U7.38@usenetxs.com> <e31ftg1jbk6viv45v36i413srev6vp26kb@4ax.com> <j3pma2F3vl7U2@mid.individual.net> <1pfftg52stvdq7n5va0q5vqgmqp83fi2j0@4ax.com> <j3qrpnFap7nU2@mid.individual.net> <2vdhtg9lk8tk93bqip2u54o90o7prca646@4ax.com> <j3subtFmptaU4@mid.individual.net> <9a0ktglh4vopjpjstij8bruh0mrogo5suq@4ax.com> <srd8ua$bjs$1@dont-email.me> <e5gktg9k4qn98lpanpef3n8in099v0jc5u@4ax.com> <srds07$3m3$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John_H - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:20 UTC

Noddy wrote:
>On 9/01/2022 1:58 pm, John_H wrote:
>>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> As far as I'm concerned the people in this country have done it *far*
>>> too hard over the last couple of years for the rules to be bent to suit
>>> some overpaid knob to come here and bash a ball around a tennis court.
>>
>> Or some overpaid knobs who happen to be movie stars, or anyone else
>> from whom GovCo expects to reap an economic or political benefit!
>
>I'm not aware of special cases being made for celebrities.

Where were you when Kerry Stokes, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Danni Manogue
and Nicole Kidman were able to jet and in out at will while bypassing
the usual quarantine requirements?

Which probably represents the tip of the iceberg while thousands of
ordinary Australians still remain stranded overseas.

--
John H

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3vjp2F7s8aU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9273&group=aus.cars#9273

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:13:20 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 08:13 UTC

On 9/1/22 1:58 pm, John_H wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> He's in detention because his visa was cancelled on arrival.
>>>
>>> Normally those without a visa would be put on the next plane back to
>>> where they came from but he's won an extension until his appeal gets
>>> to court.
>>
>> I think everyone has that right, but not everyone is aware of it.
>
> Anyone's entitled to appeal their visa cancellation, or deportation
> order, but there's not much point unless they have a valid case and
> it would appear Djokovic is in with a fair chance.

According to what I just saw on Ch7 news he has a snow flakes chance in
hell, he had Covid about a week after the cut of date in his visa
application which was Dec 10, he had a positive test and despite that he
was out and about in Serbia willfully spreading it around.
IMHO his behavior is bordering on criminal and he should be locked up
for a very long time.

--
Daryl

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3vk5aF7u5qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9274&group=aus.cars#9274

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:19:51 +1100
<9a0ktglh4vopjpjstij8bruh0mrogo5suq@4ax.com> <srd8ua$bjs$1@dont-email.me>
<e5gktg9k4qn98lpanpef3n8in099v0jc5u@4ax.com> <srds07$3m3$1@dont-email.me>
<k03ltg1ksfihdiftq8ig5mu3u3t6teedsc@4ax.com>
 by: Daryl - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 08:19 UTC

On 9/1/22 6:20 pm, John_H wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> Or some overpaid knobs who happen to be movie stars, or anyone else
>>> from whom GovCo expects to reap an economic or political benefit!
>>
>> I'm not aware of special cases being made for celebrities.
>
> Where were you when Kerry Stokes, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Danni Manogue
> and Nicole Kidman were able to jet and in out at will while bypassing
> the usual quarantine requirements?
>
> Which probably represents the tip of the iceberg while thousands of
> ordinary Australians still remain stranded overseas.

I hadn't heard about any of that either but I doubt any of those did
anything illegal or even deceptive and at least 3 of those people are
Australians.
Too me it looks more and more like Djokovic and or his crew lied through
their teeth, we will know one way or the other sometime tomorrow.

--
Daryl

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<sre6h9$n7a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9275&group=aus.cars#9275

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:31:33 +1100
<9a0ktglh4vopjpjstij8bruh0mrogo5suq@4ax.com> <srd8ua$bjs$1@dont-email.me>
<e5gktg9k4qn98lpanpef3n8in099v0jc5u@4ax.com> <srds07$3m3$1@dont-email.me>
<k03ltg1ksfihdiftq8ig5mu3u3t6teedsc@4ax.com>
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 08:31 UTC

On 9/01/2022 6:20 pm, John_H wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> Or some overpaid knobs who happen to be movie stars, or anyone else
>>> from whom GovCo expects to reap an economic or political benefit!
>>
>> I'm not aware of special cases being made for celebrities.
>
> Where were you when Kerry Stokes, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Danni Manogue
> and Nicole Kidman were able to jet and in out at will while bypassing
> the usual quarantine requirements?

Have you got a cite to show they did anything that anyone else was
unable to do?

> Which probably represents the tip of the iceberg while thousands of
> ordinary Australians still remain stranded overseas.

Yeah, I don't know about that.

Thousands of people remained stranded overseas for no reason other than
them not being able to get a flight back home. That's not the
government's fault.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<sre7rf$u6c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9276&group=aus.cars#9276

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:54:03 +1100
<9a0ktglh4vopjpjstij8bruh0mrogo5suq@4ax.com> <srd8ua$bjs$1@dont-email.me>
<e5gktg9k4qn98lpanpef3n8in099v0jc5u@4ax.com> <srds07$3m3$1@dont-email.me>
<k03ltg1ksfihdiftq8ig5mu3u3t6teedsc@4ax.com>
<j3vk5aF7u5qU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 08:54 UTC

On 9/01/2022 7:19 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 9/1/22 6:20 pm, John_H wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> I'm not aware of special cases being made for celebrities.
>>
>> Where were you when Kerry Stokes, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Danni Manogue
>> and Nicole Kidman were able to jet and in out at will while bypassing
>> the usual quarantine requirements?
>>
>> Which probably represents the tip of the iceberg while thousands of
>> ordinary  Australians still remain stranded overseas.
>>
> I hadn't heard about any of that either but I doubt any of those did
> anything illegal or even deceptive and at least 3 of those people are
> Australians.

I remember Tom Hanks being here, but I'm not sure if travel bans were in
place when he was. I'm not aware of what the others were doing, but then
I'm not much of a celebrity watcher.

If i remember correctly, the stink about Tom Hanks being in Australia
was more to do with state regulations about him being allowed into QLD
while other people weren't, rather than being allowed into the country.

> Too me it looks more and more like Djokovic and or his crew lied through
> their teeth, we will know one way or the other sometime tomorrow.

We will indeed.

As I said in another post, irrespective of whatever Tennis Australia may
have advised they are not the Federal Authority and have no control over
who enters the country and on what grounds. It remains the individual's
responsibility to ensure that they meet the requirements set out by the
Federal Government, and I would expect those requirements are clearly
spelled out to anyone who applies for a Visa.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<sre83s$u6c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9277&group=aus.cars#9277

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:58:35 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 08:58 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 10:11 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> He has very little else to do with his miserable life, other than sit
>>> around waiting for his heart to stop.
>>>

>> You really are pissed off being exposed as a faker, eh?
>>
> QED

Don't hold your breath. Despite the almost daily demands of "proof", old
Krypsys stumps up *real* short when it comes to delivering any himself :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j3vnr0F8jsmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9278&group=aus.cars#9278

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 20:22:39 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 09:22 UTC

On 9/1/22 7:58 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 3:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> You really are pissed off being exposed as a faker, eh?
>>>
>> QED
>
> Don't hold your breath. Despite the almost daily demands of "proof", old
> Krypsys stumps up *real* short when it comes to delivering any himself :)

You've delivered none, zilch, nada. More projection from you!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<srei8i$svp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9279&group=aus.cars#9279

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:51:47 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:51 UTC

On 9/01/2022 12:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 1:35 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Always worse Keith. But don't take my word for it. Have a look at the
>>> posts. It's all there for everyone to see. I may not be an angel, but
>>> I don't exist in this group for the express purpose of replying to
>>> *every* comment of a particular person to repeat the same "I hate
>>> you" bullshit over and over and over.
>>>

>> Yet all you have to do is post proof of your claimed qualifications to
>> make us all go away but you curiously you won't so...
>>
>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine with
>> your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post verifiable
>> proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>
>> Help your mate out here.
>

> Presumably

Grumpy has a *very* long history of snooping. Don't presume.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<sreib5$svp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9280&group=aus.cars#9280

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:53:10 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:53 UTC

On 9/01/2022 12:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 2:22 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Yet all you have to do is post proof of your claimed qualifications
>>> to make us all go away but you curiously you won't so...
>>>
>>> Unlike myself, Grumpy and you obviously have no moral objection to
>>> snooping and posting information publicly because he posted mine with
>>> your full support even encouragement, so Grumpy - post verifiable
>>> proof of Darren's qualifications and we'll be off for good.
>>>
>>> Help your mate out here.
>>

>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
>> on the internet.
>
> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
> trying to assassinate my character.

You have done a perfect job of that all by yourself as *all* the
evidence clearly shows.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<sreih2$svp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9281&group=aus.cars#9281

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:56:19 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:56 UTC

On 9/01/2022 1:52 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 3:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
>>> on the internet.
>>
>> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
>> trying to assassinate my character.
>

> nobody needs to assassinate  your character. you do such a good job of
> it yourself.

If he doesn't want to be seen as an arsehole all he has to do is stop
behaving like one.
His libel in spades.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9282&group=aus.cars#9282

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:59:07 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:59 UTC

On 9/01/2022 3:14 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:22:49 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

>>> You really are pissed off being exposed as a faker, eh?
>>>
>> QED
>
> Really?
>
> So you're saying that *none* of the allegations that the Fraudster is a
> fraud have been proven?
>

> alvey

Keith's FLCJC membership must have been approved...

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j404jrFb0neU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9284&group=aus.cars#9284

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:00:39 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 13:00 UTC

On 9/1/22 10:53 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 9/01/2022 12:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Presumably Grumpy found your details on public forums, that isn't
>>> snooping, if you don't want your details put out here don't put them
>>> on the internet.
>>
>> Of course it was Keith however that does not assist with his agenda of
>> trying to assassinate my character.
>

> You have done a perfect job of that all by yourself as *all* the
> evidence clearly shows.

I recall a time not too distant where Darren et al were going
gangbusters trying to assassinate *my* character. That didn't work out
too well for him, did it? Had they *not* done that, I'd have become
bored with aus.cars long ago and left of my own volition. Darren et al
made it an imperative for me to stay and defend myself. I firmly believe
that attack is the best form of defence so Darren has retreated behind
his killfail. Alas, the craven little coward remains and snipes from
cover so my work here remains unfinished. And remain I shall!