It's Like This Even the samurai have teddy bears, and even the teddy bears get drunk.

aus+uk / aus.cars / OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

SubjectAuthor
* OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novaxlindsay
+* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
|`* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sDaryl
| `- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
+* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic'John_H
> [...]
| | |   | `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
| | |   |  `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic'Xeno
| | |   |   +* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sjonz@ nothere.com
| | |   |   |+* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sNoddy
| | |   |   |`* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sYosemite Sam
| | |   |   `- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sjonz@ nothere.com
| | |   +* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sClocky
| | |   `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'skeithr0
| | `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic'alvey
| `* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sDaryl
+- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sThe Mountain Magpie
+- Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'sBruce Willis in Hudson
`* Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there'slindsay

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435
Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ss00lm$n2p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9861&group=aus.cars#9861

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:41:51 +0800
<sr88s9$fa2$2@dont-email.me> <j3qp2gFa646U4@mid.individual.net>
<sr9fe2$qn5$1@dont-email.me> <j3sd2cFjr4bU2@mid.individual.net>
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4fu4fFbms0U1@mid.individual.net>
<4a506b75-3d97-476e-8028-b6eadd323758n@googlegroups.com>
<srvs34$1av$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Clocky - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:41 UTC

On 16/01/2022 9:23 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 16/01/2022 11:31 am, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
>>   Reams of garbage flushed to where it belongs.
>>       (Apologies to RS.)
>
> Making another long winded but completely irrelevant goalpost shift in
> an attempt to recover from the profound *moron* he made of himself, is he?
>
>> Well, if any more evidence of xenokryps slide into dementia was
>> required, *That* load of word soup was *IT*.
>>     Disagreement for the sake of it, from the mayor of the (Demented)
>> know all, know nothing brigade!.
>
> In all seriousness, in all my time coming into contact with people in
> the "automotive" sector I've met some amazing people.

So have I, many. You are the exact opposite. I don't know if you know
that you're talking crap and are just trying to sound convincing to the
clueless enablers that follow you around or it's genuine Dunning-Kruger
effect.

The real question is, why did your story change after the fact?

The moment you *change* your story to fit your agenda you have lost the
argument and you do it so often that it's become habitual. It doesn't go
unnoticed, boy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ss00qf$n2p$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9862&group=aus.cars#9862

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:44:32 +0800
<sr88s9$fa2$2@dont-email.me> <j3qp2gFa646U4@mid.individual.net>
<sr9fe2$qn5$1@dont-email.me> <j3sd2cFjr4bU2@mid.individual.net>
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4fu4fFbms0U1@mid.individual.net>
<4a506b75-3d97-476e-8028-b6eadd323758n@googlegroups.com>
<srvs34$1av$1@dont-email.me> <j4hbfmFjvonU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:44 UTC

On 16/01/2022 9:42 am, Xeno wrote:
> [...]
>> the motivation or intelligence (or perhaps both) to do anything more
>> complicated. And then there's the types who are full of themselves
>> that think they know more about everything than anyone else yet in
>> reality they know very little and are usually *way* out of their depth
>> when it comes to dealing directly with any problem.
>>
>> We all know the types and we've all dealt with them.
>
> Yep, people just like you. Real oxygen thieves who have to live a life
> of lies. People like you are the reason trade registration papers have
> *unique numbers* linked to a *name*, the name of the person who worked
> for and *earned* the recognition. I have one of those trade registration
> numbers Darren, as does Clocky, you don't.
>>
>> Yet in all my years of dealing with people I have *never* come across
>> anyone who is *so* keen to beat their chest and portray themselves as
>> an "expert" in virtually every conversation, while at the same time
>> doing little *other* than proving to all and sundry how thoroughly
>> clueless they actually are than than I have in Tom Clasener.
>
> Aw Gee Darren, I'm still getting under your skin, eh? It shows.
>>
>> He is an *imbecile* beyond belief who's knowledge of all things
>> automotive is scant at best and you need to look no further than his
>> utterly nonsensical comments about carburetors, brake systems or even
>> this issue of the dropped valve to see how little he actually knows.
>> Moreover, he is no doubt aware of that himself yet in trying to pass
>> Google off as his own personal knowledge he achieves little other than
>> revealing his lack of personal experience. "Transferred Experience" is
>> a ridiculous concept he invented, and the only reason anyone would
>> ever resort to such lunacy is to try to cover the fact that their own
>> real world hands on experience is remarkably lacking :)
>>
>> You also don't need to be Sigmund Freud to understand that this moron
>> has a personality disorder the size of Nebraska, and that's abundantly
>> clear when you look at things like him insisting that he and "Krypsis"
>> are in fact separate individuals, and that I deleted posts. *Anyone*
>> who is prepared to resort to *that* kind of profoundly embarrassing
>> nonsense and make themselves look like a total fruitcake rather than
>> just admit they got it wrong is simply not playing with a full deck,
>> and when it comes to this loser the 8's, 9's and 10's are missing
>> along with all the picture cards.
>>
>> Yet he'll rant, and he'll rave, and he'll post *reams* of irrelevant
>> shit that has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than the
>
> Totally relevant to the point I was making, and with relevant links as
> appropriate.
>
>> voices in his head because that's the kind of fucked up cunt that he
>> is, and the funniest thing about it is the fact that the *only* person
>> around here who buys a single word of it is Felix, and *he's* that
>> stupid that he can't tall the difference between a real airplane and a

Don't fall for it. He's now creating white noise so his clueless blind
followers don't notice that the only thing he does with authority is
talk shit. His standard MO.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4hh0dFkth1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9864&group=aus.cars#9864

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:16:27 +1100
[...]
 by: Xeno - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 03:16 UTC

On 16/1/22 1:44 pm, Clocky wrote:
> [...]
>>> not playing with a full deck, and when it comes to this loser the
>>> 8's, 9's and 10's are missing along with all the picture cards.
>>>
>>> Yet he'll rant, and he'll rave, and he'll post *reams* of irrelevant
>>> shit that has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than the
>>
>> Totally relevant to the point I was making, and with relevant links as
>> appropriate.
>>
>>> voices in his head because that's the kind of fucked up cunt that he
>>> is, and the funniest thing about it is the fact that the *only*
>>> person around here who buys a single word of it is Felix, and *he's*
>>> that stupid that he can't tall the difference between a real airplane
>>> and a toy one :)
>>
>> Keep reading my posts Darren.
>>

> Don't fall for it. He's now creating white noise so his clueless blind
> followers don't notice that the only thing he does with authority is

Don't worry about that. That entire diatribe of his was just vitriol and
invective. Not once did he address the points I made. He doesn't do that
because he knows he can't. FFS, the idiot (claims he) did the tappets
*after* he checked clearances. What a fool. That's what not
understanding the theory does for him, makes him look a fool as he gets
it all wrong and hasn't a clue why it's wrong. Definitely his MO is to
talk shit and his clueless followers haven't the background to call him
out on it. Darren couldn't prosecute an argument if his life depended
upon it.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4hjfsFlacoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9866&group=aus.cars#9866

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:58:58 +1100
<sr88s9$fa2$2@dont-email.me> <j3qp2gFa646U4@mid.individual.net>
<sr9fe2$qn5$1@dont-email.me> <j3sd2cFjr4bU2@mid.individual.net>
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4fu4fFbms0U1@mid.individual.net>
<4a506b75-3d97-476e-8028-b6eadd323758n@googlegroups.com>
<srvs34$1av$1@dont-email.me> <j4hbfmFjvonU1@mid.individual.net>
<ss00qf$n2p$2@dont-email.me> <j4hh0dFkth1U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 03:58 UTC

On 16/01/2022 2:16 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 16/1/22 1:44 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Those people are wankers like you Darren.

>>> A very small bit of knowledge and SFA experience since, at best, you
>>> were their TA.

>>> You mena there are more like you out there? Don't we have enough of
>>> an oxygen thief with just you?

>>> Yep, people just like you. Real oxygen thieves who have to live a
>>> life of lies. People like you are the reason trade registration
>>> papers have *unique numbers* linked to a *name*, the name of the
>>> person who worked for and *earned* the recognition. I have one of
>>> those trade registration numbers Darren, as does Clocky, you don't.

>>> Aw Gee Darren, I'm still getting under your skin, eh? It shows.

>>> Totally relevant to the point I was making, and with relevant links
>>> as appropriate.

>>> Keep reading my posts Darren.
>>>

>> Don't fall for it. He's now creating white noise so his clueless
>> blind followers don't notice that the only thing he does with
>> authority is talk shit. His standard MO.
>>
> Don't worry about that. That entire diatribe of his was just vitriol
> and invective. Not once did he address the points I made.

that's normal for him. he has never addressed any of your reasons why
he's not qualified either, let alone rebutted them.

> He doesn't do that because he knows he can't. FFS, the idiot (claims
> he) did the tappets *after* he checked clearances. What a fool. That's
> what not understanding the theory does for him, makes him look a fool
> as he gets it all wrong and hasn't a clue why it's wrong. Definitely
> his MO is to talk shit and his clueless followers haven't the
> background to call him out on it. Darren couldn't prosecute an
> argument if his life depended upon it.

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<e2163c9d-f471-498f-b1db-e9fc48473846n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9871&group=aus.cars#9871

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:56:26 -0800 (PST)
<sr88s9$fa2$2@dont-email.me> <j3qp2gFa646U4@mid.individual.net>
<sr9fe2$qn5$1@dont-email.me> <j3sd2cFjr4bU2@mid.individual.net>
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me> <j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net>
<j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net> <j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net>
<srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me> <srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me> <53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me> <j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net>
<srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me> <j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net>
<srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me> <srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4fu4fFbms0U1@mid.individual.net>
<4a506b75-3d97-476e-8028-b6eadd323758n@googlegroups.com> <srvs34$1av$1@dont-email.me>
<j4hbfmFjvonU1@mid.individual.net> <ss00qf$n2p$2@dont-email.me>
Novax Djokovic's dad...
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:56 UTC

On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 13:44:33 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:
> [...]
> >> and when it comes to this loser the 8's, 9's and 10's are missing
> >> along with all the picture cards.
> >>
> >> Yet he'll rant, and he'll rave, and he'll post *reams* of irrelevant
> >> shit that has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than the
> >
> > Totally relevant to the point I was making, and with relevant links as
> > appropriate.
> >
> >> voices in his head because that's the kind of fucked up cunt that he
> >> is, and the funniest thing about it is the fact that the *only* person
> >> around here who buys a single word of it is Felix, and *he's* that
> >> stupid that he can't tall the difference between a real airplane and a
> >> toy one :)
> >
> > Keep reading my posts Darren.
> >

> Don't fall for it. He's now creating white noise so his clueless blind
> followers don't notice that the only thing he does with authority is
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*White noise* eh? really. Did you read his er, white noise? (In fact, Do you even *READ* the krypsis krap?) If *you* think he is doing so, why are *YOU* not joining with the krypsis kunt and *rubbishing his (noddys) poasts?. Why? because you *CAN`T*, it`s all straight up! Whereas old wassisname can ramble on till the cows come home with a load of superfluous word soup and you (only you, coz yer yes men would not have a clue *WHAT* was being said.)
A reply (in the first person) is eagerly awaited..(As if.)

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<594ff0f5-9e33-4de4-b07d-d92e7d8da6a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9874&group=aus.cars#9874

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:28:04 -0800 (PST)
<sr88s9$fa2$2@dont-email.me> <j3qp2gFa646U4@mid.individual.net>
<sr9fe2$qn5$1@dont-email.me> <j3sd2cFjr4bU2@mid.individual.net>
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me> <j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net>
<j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net> <j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net>
<srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me> <srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me> <53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me> <j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net>
<srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me> <j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net>
<srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me> <srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4fu4fFbms0U1@mid.individual.net>
<4a506b75-3d97-476e-8028-b6eadd323758n@googlegroups.com> <srvs34$1av$1@dont-email.me>
<j4hbfmFjvonU1@mid.individual.net> <ss00qf$n2p$2@dont-email.me> <j4hh0dFkth1U1@mid.individual.net>
Novax Djokovic's dad...
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:28 UTC

On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 14:16:31 UTC+11, Xeno wrote:
> On 16/1/22 1:44 pm, Clocky wrote:

> >> Those people are wankers like you Darren.

> >> A very small bit of knowledge and SFA experience since, at best, you
> >> were their TA.

> >> You mena there are more like you out there? Don't we have enough of an
> >> oxygen thief with just you?

> >> Yep, people just like you. Real oxygen thieves who have to live a life
> >> of lies. People like you are the reason trade registration papers have
> >> *unique numbers* linked to a *name*, the name of the person who worked
> >> for and *earned* the recognition. I have one of those trade
> >> registration numbers Darren, as does Clocky, you don't.

> >> Aw Gee Darren, I'm still getting under your skin, eh? It shows.

> >> Totally relevant to the point I was making, and with relevant links as
> >> appropriate.

> >> Keep reading my posts Darren.
> >>

> > Don't fall for it. He's now creating white noise so his clueless blind
> > followers don't notice that the only thing he does with authority is
> > talk shit. His standard MO.
> >
> Don't worry about that. That entire diatribe of his was just vitriol and
> invective. Not once did he address the points I made. He doesn't do that
> because he knows he can't. FFS, the idiot (claims he) did the tappets
> *after* he checked clearances. What a fool. That's what not
> understanding the theory does for him, makes him look a fool as he gets
> it all wrong and hasn't a clue why it's wrong. Definitely his MO is to
> talk shit and his clueless followers haven't the background to call him
> out on it.
~~~~~~~
Too gutless to name names of course, so i`ll assume that i`m one of these er *clueless ppl*
(And, as I keep saying, I follow *NOBODY* I call it as I see it. And be the first to admit I made a blue regarding your full of shit self.) HAHA. Nup, I`ve made a *good* living over the years being involved with a few different trades. No background?, nope, look inward book boi.

Darren couldn't prosecute an argument if his life depended
> upon it.
~~~~~
Its worse when *you* don`t know that you don`t know. ( To late for you now tho)
> --
> Xeno
>

> Nothing astonishes Noddy so much as common sense and plain dealing.
> (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4ii5nFqsc5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9878&group=aus.cars#9878

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:42:32 +1000
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4a9anF94poU1@mid.individual.net>
<sroupk$b3a$1@dont-email.me> <773vi21dcyda$.10yy2mhkwojsr$.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:42 UTC

On 14/01/2022 6:16 am, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:26:58 +1100, Noddy wrote:
>

>> That long winded post of mine was not aimed at them, as doing so would
>> be a complete waste of time. It was for the benefit of anyone who may
>> have been wondering what Clasener was screaming about, and to remind
>> people what a shit talking lunatic with zero grip on reality he actually
>> is.
>>
>> There is virtually *nothing* he ever claims about me that has any
>> relevance to the real world,
>
> Problem there Fraudster. Big one too. Reliable sources believe that that
> 'honesty' is pretty highly regarded in the "real world". Why there's even
> Laws about it!
>
>> and the reason for that is because if he
>> had to rely on fact and reality to make an argument he would have
>> absolutely *nothing* to argue about.
>
> Hmmm. More problems Fraudster. The Reality is that he *has* Facts and you
> don't.
>
> Btw Fraudster, as there's a seasonal whiff of the Law about, how come
> you've never threatened action against me for repeatedly calling you a
> liar, fraud, hypocrite, coward etc etc etc? It's not as if you don't have
> form.

Just supply your name and address.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ycvaezc18ptq.wjmk8lw7jcxf.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9880&group=aus.cars#9880

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:45:02 +1000
References: <rUIBJ.46$C3U7.38@usenetxs.com> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net> <srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me> <j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net> <j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me> <srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me> <53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com> <srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me> <j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me> <j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me> <srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4a9anF94poU1@mid.individual.net> <sroupk$b3a$1@dont-email.me> <773vi21dcyda$.10yy2mhkwojsr$.dlg@40tude.net> <j4ii5nFqsc5U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: alvey - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:45 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:42:32 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

> On 14/01/2022 6:16 am, alvey wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:26:58 +1100, Noddy wrote:
>>

>>> That long winded post of mine was not aimed at them, as doing so would
>>> be a complete waste of time. It was for the benefit of anyone who may
>>> have been wondering what Clasener was screaming about, and to remind
>>> people what a shit talking lunatic with zero grip on reality he actually
>>> is.
>>>
>>> There is virtually *nothing* he ever claims about me that has any
>>> relevance to the real world,
>>
>> Problem there Fraudster. Big one too. Reliable sources believe that that
>> 'honesty' is pretty highly regarded in the "real world". Why there's even
>> Laws about it!
>>
>>> and the reason for that is because if he
>>> had to rely on fact and reality to make an argument he would have
>>> absolutely *nothing* to argue about.
>>
>> Hmmm. More problems Fraudster. The Reality is that he *has* Facts and you
>> don't.
>>
>> Btw Fraudster, as there's a seasonal whiff of the Law about, how come
>> you've never threatened action against me for repeatedly calling you a
>> liar, fraud, hypocrite, coward etc etc etc? It's not as if you don't have
>> form.
>
> Just supply your name and address.

Ask Fraudster for it.

alvey

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9882&group=aus.cars#9882

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:36:22 +1000
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:36 UTC

On 14/01/2022 9:43 am, alvey wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:48:15 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Righhht.
>>>
>>> So when the Fraudster claimed, "I owned and ran a successful business" yet
>>> my research could find no proof of its existance, you are stating that it
>>> *wasn't* "fair and relevant" to ask him to substantiate his claim?
>>>
>>> Yes or No would be good.
>>> "Fuck off" or "I've already answered that" = Game Over.
>>
>> If that is what you demand perhaps you should be required to produce
>> proof of the things that you claim like do you actually own a Merc? A
>> couple of photos don't really do it.
>>
>> Come to that, is anything that you claim true, as I previously
>> suggested, you could just as easily be an elderly lesbian living on a
>> disability pension in Redbank Plains driving a '67 Corolla. There is
>> even the possibility that you don't exist at all and are just a sock puppet.
>
> You're a waste of time.
> Game Over.

Cop out.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ss29aq$u2p$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9884&group=aus.cars#9884

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:22:02 +1100
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4a9anF94poU1@mid.individual.net>
<sroupk$b3a$1@dont-email.me> <773vi21dcyda$.10yy2mhkwojsr$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4ii5nFqsc5U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Noddy - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:22 UTC

On 16/01/2022 11:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 6:16 am, alvey wrote:

>> Btw Fraudster, as there's a seasonal whiff of the Law about, how come
>> you've never threatened action against me for repeatedly calling you a
>> liar, fraud, hypocrite, coward etc etc etc? It's not as if you don't have
>> form.
>
> Just supply your name and address.

Lol:)

Watch him do a runner :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9885&group=aus.cars#9885

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:24:09 +1100
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Noddy - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:24 UTC

On 17/01/2022 9:36 am, keithr0 wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 9:43 am, alvey wrote:

>>> Come to that, is anything that you claim true, as I previously
>>> suggested, you could just as easily be an elderly lesbian living on a
>>> disability pension in Redbank Plains driving a '67 Corolla. There is
>>> even the possibility that you don't exist at all and are just a sock
>>> puppet.
>>
>> You're a waste of time.
>> Game Over.
>>
> Cop out.

You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you? This
is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant noise
than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him on the spot.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<18abcg4h9x6uu$.1tbwv2tw8vw50.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9887&group=aus.cars#9887

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:06:22 +1000
References: <rUIBJ.46$C3U7.38@usenetxs.com> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net> <j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me> <j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net> <1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me> <j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me> <j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me> <j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net> <j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me> <j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net> <1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net> <j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net> <1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net> <j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: alvey - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:06 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:36:22 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

> On 14/01/2022 9:43 am, alvey wrote:

>>> If that is what you demand perhaps you should be required to produce
>>> proof of the things that you claim like do you actually own a Merc? A
>>> couple of photos don't really do it.
>>>
>>> Come to that, is anything that you claim true, as I previously
>>> suggested, you could just as easily be an elderly lesbian living on a
>>> disability pension in Redbank Plains driving a '67 Corolla. There is
>>> even the possibility that you don't exist at all and are just a sock puppet.
>>
>> You're a waste of time.
>> Game Over.
>>
> Cop out.

Absolutely!
I've absolutely copped out of trying to get a straight answer from you.

alvey

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<1sj9d2uo86gdc$.4d25w2pal2j5$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9888&group=aus.cars#9888

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:25:10 +1000
References: <rUIBJ.46$C3U7.38@usenetxs.com> <j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me> <j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net> <1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me> <j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me> <j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me> <j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net> <j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me> <j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net> <1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net> <j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net> <1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net> <j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:25 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:24:09 +1100, Noddy wrote:

>>> You're a waste of time.
>>> Game Over.
>>>
>> Cop out.
>
> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you? This
> is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant noise
> than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him on the spot.

Said Fraudster. From behind his (occassional) killfail. As usual.

'Keyboard Warrior', just something else that Der Der has failed abysmally
at.

alvey

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4juu5F4lceU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9890&group=aus.cars#9890

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:26:37 +1100
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:26 UTC

On 17/01/2022 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> You're a waste of time.
>>> Game Over.
>>>
>> Cop out.
>
> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you?
> This is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant
> noise than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him
> on the spot.

no liar. you're up to your usual tricks of snipping the context. it was
Keith who copped out. read the thread.

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4juvmF4lceU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9891&group=aus.cars#9891

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:27:28 +1100
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net>
<18abcg4h9x6uu$.1tbwv2tw8vw50.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:27 UTC

On 17/01/2022 11:06 am, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:36:22 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

>>> You're a waste of time.
>>> Game Over.
>>>
>> Cop out.
> Absolutely!
> I've absolutely copped out of trying to get a straight answer from you.

that's it!

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ss2i3f$36l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9893&group=aus.cars#9893

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:51:43 +0800
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4a9anF94poU1@mid.individual.net>
<sroupk$b3a$1@dont-email.me> <773vi21dcyda$.10yy2mhkwojsr$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4ii5nFqsc5U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:51 UTC

On 16/01/2022 8:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 6:16 am, alvey wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:26:58 +1100, Noddy wrote:
>>

>>> That long winded post of mine was not aimed at them, as doing so would
>>> be a complete waste of time. It was for the benefit of anyone who may
>>> have been wondering what Clasener was screaming about, and to remind
>>> people what a shit talking lunatic with zero grip on reality he actually
>>> is.
>>>
>>> There is virtually *nothing* he ever claims about me that has any
>>> relevance to the real world,
>>
>> Problem there Fraudster. Big one too. Reliable sources believe that that
>> 'honesty' is pretty highly regarded in the "real world". Why there's even
>> Laws about it!
>>
>>> and the reason for that is because if he
>>> had to rely on fact and reality to make an argument he would have
>>> absolutely *nothing* to argue about.
>>
>> Hmmm. More problems Fraudster. The Reality is that he *has* Facts and you
>> don't.
>>
>> Btw Fraudster, as there's a seasonal whiff of the Law about, how come
>> you've never threatened action against me for repeatedly calling you a
>> liar, fraud, hypocrite, coward etc etc etc? It's not as if you don't have
>> form.
>
> Just supply your name and address.

He reckons he already knows where he lives.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<ss2iil$e5c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9894&group=aus.cars#9894

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:59:31 +0800
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
<j4juu5F4lceU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:59 UTC

On 17/01/2022 9:26 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 17/01/2022 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> Cop out.
>>
>> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you?
>> This is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant
>> noise than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him
>> on the spot.
>>

> no liar. you're up to your usual tricks of snipping the context. it was
> Keith who copped out. read the thread.

When you have the fraud chasing you around rubber stamping your every
post now you're on a loser.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<8f082c0a-4e37-4d29-bf37-338a248d58cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9895&group=aus.cars#9895

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 18:07:12 -0800 (PST)
<srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me> <j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net>
<j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net> <1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net>
<sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me> <j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net>
<srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me> <j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net>
<srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me> <j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net>
<j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net> <j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net>
<sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me> <j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net> <j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net> <j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net>
<ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me> <1sj9d2uo86gdc$.4d25w2pal2j5$.dlg@40tude.net>
Novax Djokovic's dad...
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 02:07 UTC

On Monday, 17 January 2022 at 11:25:12 UTC+11, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:24:09 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> >> Cop out.
> >
> > You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you? This
> > is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant noise
> > than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him on the spot.
> Said Fraudster. From behind his (occassional) killfail. As usual.
>
> 'Keyboard Warrior', just something else that Der Der has failed abysmally
> at.
~`~~
That`s not a bad thing!. Real ppl don`t need an artificial persona. However anyone needing pointers in becoming an irrelevant motor mouth should contact you for instruction.
> alvey
>

> --

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4k1gsF52rpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9896&group=aus.cars#9896

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:10:43 +1100
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
<j4juu5F4lceU1@mid.individual.net> <ss2iil$e5c$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 02:10 UTC

On 17/01/2022 12:59 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 17/01/2022 9:26 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you?
>>> This is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant
>>> noise than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him
>>> on the spot.
>>>

>> no liar. you're up to your usual tricks of snipping the context. it
>> was Keith who copped out. read the thread.
>>

> When you have the fraud chasing you around rubber stamping your every
> post now you're on a loser.

he had Darwyl and Loonsey, and he's sucked in Grubby, the Village Idiot,
and now Keefy. birds of a feather I guess. personally I wouldn't want to
be in such company, and thankfully I'm not.

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4k1m7F52rpU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9897&group=aus.cars#9897

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:13:37 +1100
<srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me> <j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net>
<j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
<1sj9d2uo86gdc$.4d25w2pal2j5$.dlg@40tude.net>
<8f082c0a-4e37-4d29-bf37-338a248d58cen@googlegroups.com>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 02:13 UTC

On 17/01/2022 1:07 pm, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> On Monday, 17 January 2022 at 11:25:12 UTC+11, alvey wrote:

>>> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you? This
>>> is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant noise
>>> than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him on the spot.
>> Said Fraudster. From behind his (occassional) killfail. As usual.
>>
>> 'Keyboard Warrior', just something else that Der Der has failed abysmally
>> at.
> ~`~~
> That`s not a bad thing!. Real ppl don`t need an artificial persona.

lol! do you hear yourself? the fraudster created an entire artificial life!

> However anyone needing pointers in becoming an irrelevant motor mouth should contact you for instruction.
>> alvey
>>

>> --

"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4k6v0F617kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9898&group=aus.cars#9898

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:43:26 +1000
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net>
<18abcg4h9x6uu$.1tbwv2tw8vw50.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 03:43 UTC

On 17/01/2022 10:06 am, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:36:22 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

>>> You're a waste of time.
>>> Game Over.
>>>
>> Cop out.
>
> Absolutely!
> I've absolutely copped out of trying to get a straight answer from you.

Just come round to the Queensland Air Museum Pathfinder Drive Caloundra
tomorrow or Wednesday and maybe we can see what can be answered. Museum
opens at 10am, and I'm there until 2pm - CU there.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4kemcF7br1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9899&group=aus.cars#9899

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:55:24 +1000
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
<j4juu5F4lceU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:55 UTC

On 17/01/2022 11:26 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 17/01/2022 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> Cop out.
>>
>> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you?
>> This is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant
>> noise than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him
>> on the spot.
>>

> no liar. you're up to your usual tricks of snipping the context. it was
> Keith who copped out. read the thread.

The alvey worshiper rides again.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4kes8F7ddbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9900&group=aus.cars#9900

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:58:30 +1000
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
<j4juu5F4lceU1@mid.individual.net> <ss2iil$e5c$1@dont-email.me>
<j4k1gsF52rpU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:58 UTC

On 17/01/2022 12:10 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 17/01/2022 12:59 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> no liar. you're up to your usual tricks of snipping the context. it
>>> was Keith who copped out. read the thread.
>>>

>> When you have the fraud chasing you around rubber stamping your every
>> post now you're on a loser.
>>

> he had Darwyl and Loonsey, and he's sucked in Grubby, the Village Idiot,
> and now Keefy. birds of a feather I guess. personally I wouldn't want to
> be in such company, and thankfully I'm not.

Birds of a feather? Better, I suppose, than being one of McBeths witches
cackling around the cauldron obsessed with noddy.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4kg3oF7k2cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9901&group=aus.cars#9901

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:19:34 +1000
<srbkqs$lmu$5@dont-email.me> <j3tfmlFpvtqU2@mid.individual.net>
<srd8d4$1l6$1@dont-email.me> <srdl5d$5hs$1@dont-email.me>
<j3v67rF5h70U1@mid.individual.net> <j3vbikF6d38U2@mid.individual.net>
<j41lp1Fju1gU1@mid.individual.net> <srg8ph$bmg$1@dont-email.me>
<srh7c2$lvr$1@dont-email.me>
<53b6b200-b071-4fe3-889b-df5abf6914adn@googlegroups.com>
<srj9te$n4j$1@dont-email.me> <srjbib$gr$1@dont-email.me>
<j44qpjF7qpoU1@mid.individual.net> <srjdku$afg$1@dont-email.me>
<j44tr5F8da8U1@mid.individual.net> <srjge3$tva$1@dont-email.me>
<srk20q$dnm$1@dont-email.me> <j4a9anF94poU1@mid.individual.net>
<sroupk$b3a$1@dont-email.me> <773vi21dcyda$.10yy2mhkwojsr$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4ii5nFqsc5U1@mid.individual.net> <ss2i3f$36l$1@dont-email.me>
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:19 UTC

On 17/01/2022 11:51 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 16/01/2022 8:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Problem there Fraudster. Big one too. Reliable sources believe that that
>>> 'honesty' is pretty highly regarded in the "real world". Why there's
>>> even
>>> Laws about it!

>>> Hmmm. More problems Fraudster. The Reality is that he *has* Facts and
>>> you
>>> don't.
>>>
>>> Btw Fraudster, as there's a seasonal whiff of the Law about, how come
>>> you've never threatened action against me for repeatedly calling you a
>>> liar, fraud, hypocrite, coward etc etc etc? It's not as if you don't
>>> have
>>> form.
>>
>> Just supply your name and address.
>
> He reckons he already knows where he lives.

He is wrong.

Re: OT: there's some mindless cretins in the world, then there's Novax Djokovic's dad...

<j4ki21F7vndU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9905&group=aus.cars#9905

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Novax Djokovic's dad...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:52:46 +1100
<j3sunkFmptaU6@mid.individual.net> <j3t6koFoaanU4@mid.individual.net>
<j3tfq7FpvtqU3@mid.individual.net> <srd90n$bjs$2@dont-email.me>
<j3uni0F2usvU1@mid.individual.net> <j3v68nF5h70U2@mid.individual.net>
<1hdybtuse6e1l$.oh4ptu7b3tet$.dlg@40tude.net> <sreima$svp$4@dont-email.me>
<j41lueFju1gU2@mid.individual.net> <srgg34$ai6$3@dont-email.me>
<j47cdhFmmueU1@mid.individual.net> <srnuqf$9q$2@dont-email.me>
<j49p27F64j0U3@mid.individual.net> <j4a1gqF7n74U1@mid.individual.net>
<j4a2r9F80vmU1@mid.individual.net> <sroogg$3b9$1@dont-email.me>
<j4akljFb7vpU2@mid.individual.net>
<1u1z6noag8xau$.1y2jnj7hqtgjj.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4bohhFi3nbU1@mid.individual.net>
<1qdu1um7j90uy$.da4zi5ego04k$.dlg@40tude.net>
<j4jkv6F2ou0U1@mid.individual.net> <ss29eq$u2p$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:52 UTC

On 17/1/22 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> You're a waste of time.
>>> Game Over.
>>>
>> Cop out.
>
> You sound surprised. You didn't expect a genuine response, did you? This
> is Alvey you're talking to. The bloke who makes more irrelevant noise
> than anyone but pisses himself and goes quiet once you put him on the spot.

Golden rule on the internet Darren, don't give out your name and
address, just makes it too easy for the stalkers. That would be; people
like you and the rest of the motley FLCJC crew.