The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts. -- Paul Erlich

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Democracy Is Already Dying in the States

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

7

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again about more philosophy about my new poem of Love..

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about my new poem of Love..

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love and more..

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Watch the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor in All Its Glory

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o The Tour of Italy with EPYC Milan: Interview with AMD's Forrest

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here's what the US Tech Bill really means for the Next Industrial

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o The First Two B-21 Bombers Are About to Take to the Skies

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/ 12/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Massachusetts lobster diver survives being swallowed by whale: 'I was

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Survivor Of Mao’s China: Cri

By: Byker on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Margin

o Re: [USA, where to?] The Challenge of Mass Extremism

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Yet more philosophy about free will..

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about more philosophy about human free will or not

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about human free will or not human free will..

By: World90 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again about more philosophy about individualism vs

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about individualism vs collectivism..

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again about more philosophy about China and more..

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about China and more..

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the cohesion of the country or society or

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Our Response to Climate Change Is Missing Something Big, Scientists Say

By: David P. on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Byker

o More philosophy about Turkish President Erdogan and Islam...

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: stoney on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: stoney

o Is AES-256 Quantum Resistant?

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again about more philosophy about african americans violence

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about african americans violence etc.

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/11 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: wog walker on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: olade

o Intel Offers $2 Billion for RISC-V Chip Startup SiFive: Bloomberg

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Carbon-based nanomaterials show promising results against SARS-CoV-2

By: World90 on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: wog walker on Fri, 11 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wog walker

o Media accountability in a world of disinformation

By: David P. on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o And here is my new poem and more..

By: World90 on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/10 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 10 most beautiful beaches in the world

By: World90 on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Morocco Nabs one of Italy’s notorious Mafia Bosse

By: World90 on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Tiananmen Square massacre pictures

By: R. Mutt on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

20

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o Environmental Ethics

By: David P. on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o China Returns to Its Strict Covid Limits to Fight a New Outbreak

By: David P. on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o Re: British-Norwegian Study Calls COVID-19 Man-Made in China [2020-06-10: Even T

By: A. Filip on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

3

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: alien

o Cybermatrix open source FIAT like contract

By: SPP on Thu, 10 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: SPP

o Oriental Proverb vs. Occidental Proverb

By: Byker on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o China started developing Covid vaccines even before admitting that

By: Jedi Master on Sun, 30 May 2021

4

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Trump’s Republicans Want a Coup

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Worldwide Communism in Quotes

By: A. Filip on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o America's Coming War with China | The American Conservative

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o US has many, China has few, friends and allies.

By: frodo sam0 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

3

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Subdued but Not Silenced, Hong Kong Tries to Remember Tiananmen Massacre

By: David P. on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy of how to be the best country in the world..

By: World90 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Almost Nothing You’ve Heard About Evictions in Jer

By: David P. on Fri, 21 May 2021

6

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about education and about math and about Canada and

By: World90 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about math and creativity and more..

By: World90 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o China  to Raise Retirement Age  to  Offset Fun

By: David P. on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: alien

o More philosophy about tech and more..

By: World90 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o US Passes $250 Technology Bill for Chips, AI and Robotics

By: World90 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o US Passes $250 Technology Bill for Chips, AI and Robotics

By: World90 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/ 9/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [China 101] Civilization state versus nation-state

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 9 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Read again about more philosophy about my IQ and my personality..

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about my IQ and my personality..

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More about the energy efficiency of Transactional memory and more..

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Globalization..

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "This desert is a so beautiful

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "Don't Blame It On the Rain !"

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/ 8/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More philosophy about FBI..

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o New FBI executives reflect Bureau’s push for dive

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o FBI tricks criminal groups into using messaging app, makes 800

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o 800 criminals arrested in the biggest ever law enforcement operation

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Deep Mind Assert Reinforcement Learning Could Solve Artificial

By: World90 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o [The Cost of Keeping Food Price Low] The Outsourcing

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: [USA, where to?] The Challenge of Mass Extremism

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 8 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about the creativity and innovation..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Japan approves chip development project with Taiwan's TSMC

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about China and Globalization and semiconductors..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o How China's Economy actually works

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about understanding K-means Clustering in Machine

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about understanding K-means Clustering in Machine

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about cyber security..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Wang Zhen (1908–93) was a Chinese political figure

By: David P. on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o Why Kim Jong-un is waging war on slang, jeans and foreign films

By: David P. on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o Timeline of the Doomsday Clock [Minutes to midnight]

By: David P. on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o More philosophy about adaptation..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about my thoughts and writing..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about our humanity..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about our world..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again about more philosophy about Democracy and beautiful

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Democracy and beautiful poetry..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about democracy and about dictatorship..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about super artificial intelligence..

By: World90 on Mon, 7 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the Rice theorem and about halting problem and

By: World90 on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the Rice theorem and about the halting problem

By: World90 on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o What Putin said to heads of TASS news agencies on various topics

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about Markov chains and invariants and Petri nets..

By: World90 on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/ 6/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More philosophy about adaptation..

By: World90 on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about white european nationalism and nationalism and

By: World90 on Sun, 6 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about my kind of personality..

By: World90 on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new proverb and more of my philosophy..

By: World90 on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about correlation and the Hill’s

By: World90 on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/5 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o (IVÁN): The Oath Sworn to Isaac’s powers on SABBA

By: valarezo on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: valarezo

o Evangelical Deprogram Savoire - Literal Ablutions

By: Aryavarta on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Aryavarta

o Evangelical Deprogram Savoire - Literal Ablutions

By: Aryavarta on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Aryavarta

o Evangelical Deprogram Savoire - Literal Ablutions

By: Aryavarta on Sat, 5 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Aryavarta

o Read again about more philosophy about what is mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about what is mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about about mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about correlation and logical implication..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about correlation and logical implication..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about logic and being rigorous in mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about being rigorous in mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (6/ 4/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 勿忘六四天安门 钓鱼岛是日本固

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 勿忘六四天安门 钓鱼岛是日本固

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o More philosophy about being rigorous in mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about logic in philosophy and mathematics..

By: World90 on Fri, 4 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o The FBI -- You Can't Get Away With It

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o 10 Biggest Mafias In The World

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Top 7 most brutal gangs in South Africa

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o About dangerous gangs in USA..

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o About dangerous gangs in USA..

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More about DNS-based DDoS attacks and more..

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Has Oleg sobered up yet?

By: Byker on Sat, 29 May 2021

7

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Byker

o How to protect organizations from DDoS attacks targeting DNS

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the human free will..

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o A Famous Argument Against Free Will Has Been Debunked

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o There’s no Such thing as Free Will

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/3 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: WHO HAVE NO CONSCIENCE?

By: frodo sam0 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: frodo sam0

o Ban Cryptocurrency to Fight Ransomware

By: David P. on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part A - By Kabatoff

By: Daryl on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Daryl

o Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - By Kabatoff

By: Daryl on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Daryl

o Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - By Kabatoff

By: Daryl on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Daryl

o Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - By Kabatoff

By: Daryl on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Daryl

o Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - By Kabatoff

By: Daryl on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Daryl

o More philosophy about the real numbers in mathematics..

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about relativity of time and relativity..

By: World90 on Thu, 3 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about time and space and matter and our universe..

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o How ransomware players are adding DDoS attacks to their arsenal

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about what is an idea and more..

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/2 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More philosophy about human consciousness and self_awareness..

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read my final corrected post about more philosophy about the

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read my final corrected about more philosophy about the reification

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Live: Huawei launches own operating system "Harmony OS". Great job to Huawei

By: aredo on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: aredo

o Evangelical Deprogram Savoire

By: Aryavarta on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Aryavarta

o Re: "China Warns Australia's Military Is "Weak", Will Be "First Hit" In Any War

By: THE GHOST OF BULL CO on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: THE GHOST OF BULL CO

o We must condemn "reeducation", also Canadian reeducation [grave of 215 "undocume

By: A. Filip on Mon, 31 May 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o US is chasing China’s tail on 5G

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 31 May 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Wanna know why the rest of the world hates your guts, Chingchongs?

By: Byker on Mon, 31 May 2021

2

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o European leaders demand answers after fresh report about U.S. spying

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about the reification and

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the reification and human conscicousness..

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about more philosophy about the essence of human

By: World90 on Wed, 2 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the essence of human smartness..

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about more philosophy about human smartness and about

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about human smartness and about artificial

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o China's rise is unstoppable

By: wog walker on Sat, 22 May 2021

11

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: XLNT

o More philosophy about how USA has become powerful and rich..

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Japan approves chip development project with Taiwan's TSMC

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is all the interesting news that i have posted..

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is more interesting news..

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Are Electric Vehicles Better Than Gas Vehicles?

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o The theory that could unravel secrets of the universe with Michio

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Can We Live up to be 200 Years Old? The Science of Longevity With

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o God's Bridge to Eternal Life in Chinese

By: Bob Hoffman on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Bob Hoffman

o A Smart Lamp That Watches Kids When They Study Is a Hit in China

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about what is artificial intelligence or general

By: World90 on Tue, 1 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Should I need to worry about the falling reentry rocket?

By: alien on Sun, 30 May 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again my final correct philosophy about Swarm intelligence and

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about Swarm intelligence

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Swarm intelligence and PSO and artificial

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about declarative

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about declarative programming and imperative

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about functional programming and more..

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o 【Chinese Of the Day】刻舟求剑

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (5/ 31/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Shenzhen SEG Plaza shook violently

By: alien on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: alien

o More about neo-Nazism and white supremacism..

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about China and Russia..

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the exponential progress and about artificial

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about artificial

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about artificial intelligence and about the objective

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Swarm intelligence and about the too much

By: World90 on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o #MeToo Supporters in China Discouraged as Accuser Faces Court Delay

By: David P. on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o Sri Lanka battles waves of plastic waste from burning ship

By: David P. on Mon, 31 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: David P.

o More philosophy about black box models and too much abstraction..

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Vladimir Putin and Nazism..

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: 21 runners die in extreme weather at China ultramarathon

By: Byker on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about abstraction and the

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about abstraction and the Divide and Conquer

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about one of the most important disadvantage of

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o How pop culture set the stage for the coming UFO rep

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about continuation—passing style

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o DNA Could Store Every Tweet, Movie, Book, and More in a Jewelry

By: World90 on Sun, 30 May 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 156 users online
Total messages: 2,301,345