Luck can't last a lifetime, unless you die young. -- Russell Banks

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o ‘Who Are Our Enemies?’ China’s Bitter Youths Embrace Mao.

By: David P. on Fri, 9 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Analysis: America's partisan fireworks will be hard for anyone to put out

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

4

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o U.S. Military Says 'Ongoing Situation' in Iraq Amid Fourth Day of

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 8 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o [Throw the bum out. Next bum please.] Thanks to Trump, we have an

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 8 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

3

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Xi Jingping 100th anniversary speech proves he is just a big fascist

By: Jedi Master on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

8

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China's Xi takes dig at U.S. in speech to political parties around

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o America now has a 'One China, One Taiwan' policy: TIFA and TIPA will

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (7/8 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 8 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Any China Invasion of Taiwan Could Spark Japan-U.S. Joint Defense:

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never - Well, at least I won't be able to

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Rachel Marsden: After American failure in Afghanistan, China is

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o George Washington To Be Replaced On Mount Rushmore By George Floyd

By: David P. on Thu, 8 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o China reveals plan to launch rocket fleet to divert

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wog walker

o RPT-SPECIAL REPORT-China's gene giant harvests data from millions of

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o California man shoots and kills armed intruder who kicked his door

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Syria Says U.N. Must Condemn U.S. Military Actions, Meets with Iran,

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o DERSHOWITZ CONDEMNS BOOK GROUP TO APOLOGIZE TO PALESTINIANS WHEN ITS SPOKESPERSO

By: Aviroce on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Aviroce

o U.S., Allies Vow to Continue Black Sea Military Drills, Russia Sends

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Global capital continues to flow into China despite U.S.-China tensions: Strateg

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China vice premier urges stronger protection for Yellow River

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why is Britain selling its largest semiconductor chip plant to China?

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S.-Iran Violence Poised to Escalate After New Stri

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why Do Analysts Keep Talking Nonsense About Chinese Words?

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Russia Fighters Jet Escort US Spy Plane Over Black Sea During NATO

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (7/7 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Russia Fighters Jet Escort US Spy Plane Over Black Sea During NATO

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China Will 'Destroy' Japan Forces In A Taiwan Conflict, Media

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Chinese researchers propose deflecting 'Armageddon' asteroids with rockets

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Troubled waters: U.S. warship leads drills in Russia's backyard -

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 7 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 亞洲週刊綠營民主獨裁報道 獲SOPA評論特別榮譽獎

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More than 180 people killed by gun violence on holiday weekend - In

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Troubled waters: U.S. warship leads drills in Russia's back yard -

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China Is Building an Area 51 - China launched its unmanned, reusable

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Glenn Loury: July Fourth 2021 – the case for unaba

By: Jedi Master on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o Russia Vows Harsh Response to Unfriendly U.S., Steps Up Military Drills

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taliban parade weapons, seize territory from Afghan army as U.S.

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US troops left their key Afghanistan base at 3 a.m. without telling

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o This stupid Indian professor

By: frodo sam0 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

4

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o JEWS SPREADING DISCORD ABOUT PALESTINIANS TO THWART AGAINST

By: Aviroce on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China's New Super Carrier: How It Compares To The US Navy's Ford

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

8

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (7/6 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 6 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth

By: Jedi Master on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

5

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o Re: 新加坡 (SINGAPORE)

By: dosai prata on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: gerard jud

o More philosophy about why raising taxes destroys the economy and

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about relative and absolute measuring..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my final corrected post about more of my

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again about more of my philosophy about my philosophy..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about my philosophy..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Here's Why Cities Across America Are Spending a Fortune to Tear Down Their Publi

By: David P. on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o WORD OF THE DAY: Claque

By: David P. on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o As Delta Variant Surges, Outbreaks Return in Many Parts of the World

By: David P. on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o Virus Surges in Myanmar, Where Generals Control Vaccines

By: David P. on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o More of my philosophy about arabs and muslims in western countries..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Global Junk Food: How the Western Food Industry is Making Poor

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision and more philosophy about capitalism..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o How charges against the Trump Organization could cramp Donald Trump's high-flyin

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: kitaro.

o American lawyer convicted of assaulting Hong Kong police officer to

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: kawaga

o Exclusive: Russia Won't Risk 'Suicidal' NATO War in

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

3

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: stoney

o More of my philosophy about our today world..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Navy ditches futuristic railgun, eyes hypersonic missiles - U.S.

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More philosophy about capitalism..

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (7/ 5/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Bill Gates-Backed New Meat Alternative Is Made Out of a Volcanic

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Can the Chinese Communist Party last another 100 years? - Why not?

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: frodo sam0

o Conservatives Shred CNN for Calling Xi Jinping ‘Th

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US,

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

2

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Japanese official warns US of potential surprise att

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

3

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Trust and Democracy - Aspen Institute

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o U.S. and Russia Refuse to Back Down as Black Sea Tensions Rise -

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o US designates 2 Salvadorans for helping China, corru

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the West -

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o China marks Communist Party centennial with warning from Xi - the

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Here is my new proverb

By: World90 on Mon, 5 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about machism of capitalism..

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o China Has a BIG Plan for Post-U.S. Afghanistan—and

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More philosophy about sex and about capitalism..

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about sex and about

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More about sex and about savagery..

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, more of my philosophy about our today world..

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about our today world..

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Untrustworthy governemnt --> illegitimate government Re: Trust and

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

3

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o white rats murdered my family and threaten to murder me. They've roboticised me

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Byker

o Unleash hell on the west immediately!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

7

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Byker

o Kremlin says 'provocations' like UK warship episode demand tough

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (7/4 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Je corrige encore mon nouveau poème, relisez

By: World90 on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Unleash hell on the west immediately 1909299

By: David P on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P

o Trump: Communist methods flourish among US! :-)

By: A. Filip on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o China rejects US criticism on human trafficking -

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: tonto

o BRITISH GOVERNMENT RATS WE WILL LAUNCH A FULL SCALE NUCLEAR WAR

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sun, 4 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS SAY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!! I SEEK

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o THE VOICES IN MY MIND HAVE VOICES IN THEIR MINDS!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS SAY WE WILL TORTURE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU BE DEAD D

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS SAIL WARSHIPS INTO THE CHINA SEA AND THREATEN FULL SCALE

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS TORTURING ME WITH SONIC AND ELECTROMAGNETIC ATTACKS!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS DESTROYING MY HEARING!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS DESTROYED MY EYESIGHT!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS DESTROYED MY TEETH!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o WHITE RATS DESTROYED MY GARDEN!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Je corrige mon nouveau poème, relisez

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Relire: Voici mon nouveau poème:

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Voici mon nouveau poème

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my corrected post about yet more philosophy about

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more philosophy about is economic growth sustainable in

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about is economic growth sustainable in capitalism ?

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my just new poem of Love called: "I think i need

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my just new poem of Love called: "I think i need more of this

By: World90 on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Jackie Chan, Andy Lau Celebrate China’s Communist Party Anniversary as Hong Kong

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Pay attention to the world leaders praising China’s Communist Party on its 100th

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Russian warplanes practice bombing enemy ships in Black Sea drills

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (7/ 3/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Is voting really an indispensable part of democracy? A thought experiment

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

12

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and ec

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

5

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o RECENT SUPREME COURT RULING IS SCARY

By: Aviroce on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o USA: FBI arrests Capitol rioters (peaceful protesters): 69 years old woman detai

By: A. Filip on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o 屄習近平小熊維尼是猶太人崇拜的

By: Ras Tafarian on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o Covid & Delta variant 1909244

By: Ras Tafarian on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o Murder the white race dead in our lands if they don't flee for their lives!!!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 3 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Xi Jinping’s Faustian moment

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Read again, here is my just new poem

By: World90 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my just new poem

By: World90 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o China and India Move Tens of Thousands of Troops to

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Intel to Launch Next-Gen Sapphire Rapids Xeon with High Bandwidth

By: World90 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Antiaging Gene Therapies Extend Lifespan of Mice by 41%

By: World90 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Japan launches air force drills with Philippines und

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o As Afghan Forces Crumble, an Air of Unreality Grips the Capital - We

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o McDonald's becomes latest company to be hit by data breach

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 12 Jun 2021

9

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Yet read again, here is my new poem of Love called: "I am like the

By: World90 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my new poem of Love called: "I am like the

By: World90 on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Canada/Manitoba: Queen Elizabeth II statue toppled

By: A. Filip on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o Wow, the Slave Master, the head of war-monger/killer of humanity

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o No!! With hypersonic weapons which China has, California, Washington

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 2 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "I am like the peaceful waters

By: World90 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "I am like the Peaceful Waters

By: World90 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my new poem of Love called: "I am offering you my

By: World90 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "I am offering you my beautiful

By: World90 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o The Middle East: An Emerging Market for Chinese Arms Exports

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "I want to dance with you in this

By: World90 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (7/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Why the CCP led Chinese government is "By the people government"

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Opinion: China is building more silos for missiles. That makes arms control talk

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o California Bans State Travel To More States 190919

By: Ras Tafarian on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o Trump and the verdict of history 190914

By: Ras Tafarian on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o The Emerging Biden Doctrine

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More philosophy about capitalism..

By: World90 on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Hong Kong Red Bricks Houses stands strong despite UK-America Huff and Puff

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o World War Three 'unlikely' if UK ship sunk: Putin - I agree!!! Even

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o A Century of Misery for the Chinese Communist Party | Opinion Marco Rubio 1 hr

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Analysis: America's longest war is ending. A nation is left wondering

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Chinese censorship found at Australian universities - rights group -

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (6/30 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 30 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o American Basketball Pro Spent Eight Months in Secretive China Detention

By: David P. on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: David P.

o World Bank raises China growth outlook to 8.5%

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 100 years of the Chinese Communist Party and it’s

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Trump supporter warns CNN reporter of 'civil war' if former president

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Democrats take aim at the US's new $264 billion ICBM amid search for

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o NBA, Nike, Apple, Google Silent on China’s Crackdown on Journalists in Hong Kong

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o God's Bridge to Eternal Life in Chinese

By: Bob Hoffman on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Bob Hoffman

o My Miserable Story (6/29 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o KILL THE WEST IMMEDIATELY!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Tue, 29 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Read again about more of my philosophy about the animal instincts of

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about the animal instincts of humans..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more precision, read again about more of my philosophy about

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision, read again about more of my philosophy about humans

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about humans animal instincts..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o Editor of shuttered Hong Kong pro-democracy newspaper arrested - for

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More philosophy about the problem of western white Europeans..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (6/28 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o NYT: HK returns to British colonial standards of "democracy for overseas subject

By: A. Filip on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o More of my philosophy about what is stupidity..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 9 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about being an arab..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about my emancipation..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about money..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about Liberty and emancipation..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my final post about more of my philosophy about

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about dignity..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about dignity..

By: World90 on Mon, 28 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the universal

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about the universal Love..

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the secret of why i am a strong man..

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about celebrities

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about celebrities on being rich but

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about my personality...

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my corrected post about more of my philosophy

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about sex..

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my philosophy about sex..

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about what is the best political system..

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o A quiet battle is raging in Congress over how the US will respond to

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o "The Space Transportation System of Human Mars Exploration"

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

1

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (6/27 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Yet read again, here my final corrected new poem of Love called:

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here my final corrected my new poem of Love called: "Look

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, here is my new poem of Love called: "Look at the

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love called: "Look at the beautiful music

By: World90 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o 如何解读和中国共产党的成功 How to interpret Chinese Communist Party's success ?

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o democracy

By: Oleg Smirnov on Sun, 27 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o Here is my new poem in french

By: World90 on Sat, 26 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem in french

By: World90 on Sat, 26 Jun 2021

0

2 Years 10 Months ago

By: World90

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 199 users online
Total messages: 2,302,424