"Were there no women, men might live like gods." -- Thomas Dekker

computers / comp.ai.philosophy

Pages:123
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Synchronous Systems

By: Douglas Eagleson on Mon, 6 Jun 2022

11

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Douglas Eagleson

o Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

By: assumed. identiy.339 on Thu, 7 Jul 2022

14

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o #PIERSILVIOBERLUSCONI PIERSILVIO BERLUSCONI É FIGLI

By: ANGELA AZZARO EX AMA on Mon, 4 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o #PIERSILVIOBERLUSCONI PIERSILVIO BERLUSCONI É UN FI

By: FRANCESCO PERILLI EQ on Thu, 30 Jun 2022

8

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o who is jobsearchesforme?

By: assumed. identiy.339 on Thu, 7 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: assumed. identiy.339

o Technically competent Software engineers can verify this halting

By: olcott on Wed, 22 Jun 2022

158

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: olcott

o Proving that H(P,P) is a correct P never reaches "ret" determiner

By: olcott on Fri, 24 Jun 2022

7

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Essence of the culmination five years of full time work on the

By: olcott on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

10

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Software engineers of extreme technical competence [ halting problem

By: olcott on Tue, 21 Jun 2022

6

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Software engineers of extremely high technical competence [ halting

By: olcott on Tue, 21 Jun 2022

6

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Mr Flibble

o Halting Problem proof refutation is a tautology thus irrefutable

By: olcott on Sun, 19 Jun 2022

76

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o H(P,P)==0 as a pure function of its inputs is fully operational

By: olcott on Sat, 18 Jun 2022

11

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Source-code of halt decider that decides the halting problem's

By: olcott on Sun, 19 Jun 2022

4

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Reviewers quit reviewing my work because it is now finally

By: olcott on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

62

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Olcott's H

By: olcott on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

4

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: olcott, it's really simple [ succinct summation ]

By: olcott on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: olcott, it's really simple

By: olcott on Thu, 16 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: olcott, it's really simple

By: olcott on Thu, 16 Jun 2022

14

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Criterion Measure of a simulating halt decider proving that H(P,P)==0

By: olcott on Sun, 12 Jun 2022

65

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: olcott, it's really simple (tiny typo)

By: olcott on Thu, 16 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: olcott

o Proving that H(P,P)==0 on the basis of easily verified facts

By: olcott on Wed, 15 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Proving that H(P,P)==0 on the basis of easily verified facts (tiny

By: olcott on Wed, 15 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: olcott

o Are my reviewers dishonest or technically incompetent ?

By: olcott on Sun, 22 May 2022

15

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Textbook Criterion measure for halt deciders is based on a false

By: olcott on Mon, 13 Jun 2022

6

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: H(P,P) as a pure function of its inputs is easy [ source-code

By: olcott on Sun, 12 Jun 2022

13

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: H(P,P) as a pure function of its inputs is easy [ psychotic break

By: olcott on Sat, 11 Jun 2022

13

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o No one has sufficiently addressed this H(P,P)==0

By: olcott on Thu, 9 Jun 2022

102

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Olcott's H(P,P)==0 is correct

By: olcott on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

16

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: H(P,P)==0 is correct

By: olcott on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

11

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Olcott's non-decider [ Richard is ridiculously stupid ]

By: olcott on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

20

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Olcott's non-decider

By: olcott on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the HP proofs (adapted for software engineers)

By: olcott on Fri, 3 Jun 2022

54

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Competent software engineers will agree that H(P,P)==0 is correct

By: olcott on Tue, 7 Jun 2022

3

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Competent software engineers will agree that H(P,P)==0 is correct

By: olcott on Mon, 6 Jun 2022

11

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Competent software engineers will agree that H(P,P)==0 is correct

By: olcott on Mon, 6 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: olcott

o Halting Problem proofs are refuted in C (adapted for software

By: olcott on Sat, 4 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ my only

By: olcott on Fri, 27 May 2022

83

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: #MARINABERLUSCONI MARINA BERLUSCONI É LESBICA K

By: Don Stockbauer on Fri, 3 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o H(P,P)==0 is completely obvious

By: olcott on Thu, 2 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: olcott

o geet-hi and gee-tay don't lie

By: pataphor on Wed, 13 Apr 2022

11

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect

By: Mr Flibble on Tue, 24 May 2022

65

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight

By: olcott on Fri, 27 May 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: #MARINABERLUSCONI MARINA BERLUSCONI É LESBICA K

By: Don Stockbauer on Fri, 27 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect

By: Richard Damon on Wed, 25 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Question for Olcott [ summing up where we are ]

By: olcott on Tue, 24 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Music creation as AI

By: Douglas Eagleson on Sun, 3 Apr 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Re: Question for Olcott [ technical competence ]

By: olcott on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Question for Olcott [ Richard continues to be a liar ]

By: olcott on Mon, 23 May 2022

7

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Are my reviewers incompetent or dishonest? [ stupid or liar ? ]

By: olcott on Sun, 22 May 2022

24

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Halting problem undecidability and infinitely nested simulation (V5)

By: olcott on Sat, 21 May 2022

20

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o H(P,P)==0 is proven to be correct thus refuting the halting problem

By: olcott on Sat, 21 May 2022

20

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Category error [ HEAD GAMES ]

By: olcott on Wed, 18 May 2022

24

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Top 5 Casual Dating Sites ⇒ Join the Best Hook

By: soc women on Tue, 3 May 2022

8

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Correcting logic to make it a system of correct reasoning

By: olcott on Fri, 13 May 2022

67

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: Proof that H(P,P)==0 is correct [ foundation of truth itself ]

By: olcott on Fri, 13 May 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Mr Flibble

o Re: Implementing a two-way Turing Machine tape as an improvement to

By: olcott on Fri, 13 May 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Chris M. Thomasson

o Is this correct Prolog?

By: olcott on Sat, 30 Apr 2022

133

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: H(P,P) == false is correct

By: olcott on Wed, 4 May 2022

9

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

By: Don Stockbauer on Sat, 26 Mar 2022

139

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise)

By: olcott on Tue, 3 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise)

By: olcott on Tue, 3 May 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise)

By: olcott on Tue, 3 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise)

By: olcott on Tue, 3 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Free online dating sites without registration and payment - Fun Tonight

By: soc women on Tue, 3 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: soc women

o Re: One Night Stand: How To Find Local Girls & Women Near Me

By: soc women on Tue, 3 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: soc women

o Re: on "infinitely recursive" and "recursive"

By: polcott on Sun, 1 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Richard Damon

o Re: On the halting problem (reprise #2)

By: olcott on Fri, 29 Apr 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: On the halting problem (reprise #2) [ truth bearers ]

By: olcott on Fri, 29 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof --- Version(10) [ key

By: olcott on Sun, 3 Apr 2022

54

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: olcott

o All my reviewers expect a halt decider to have psychic power

By: olcott on Sat, 23 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o Halting problem undecidability and infinitely nested simulation (V5)

By: olcott on Fri, 15 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o Halting problem undecidability and infinitely nested simulation [

By: olcott on Tue, 19 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o My Dishonest reviewers: André, Ben, Mike, De

By: olcott on Mon, 18 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o My Dishonest reviewers: André, Ben, Mike, De

By: olcott on Sun, 17 Apr 2022

5

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o My dishonest reviewers: André, Ben, Mike, De

By: olcott on Sat, 16 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof --- Version(11) [

By: olcott on Tue, 5 Apr 2022

4

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V6

By: olcott on Fri, 25 Mar 2022

102

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V9 [ correct halt

By: olcott on Fri, 1 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: olcott

o Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

By: Don Stockbauer on Sat, 26 Mar 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V5 [ without an

By: olcott on Tue, 22 Mar 2022

31

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V8

By: olcott on Fri, 25 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V7

By: olcott on Fri, 25 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V63 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

55

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V4 [ erroneous

By: olcott on Sat, 19 Mar 2022

18

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Seasons Greetings

By: esa 4me on Thu, 9 Dec 2021

22

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Simulating halt deciders correct decider halting

By: olcott on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

88

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Gödel incompleteness is impossible in [correct rea

By: olcott on Thu, 10 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Unless the Goldbach conjecture is provable it is not true

By: olcott on Sun, 6 Mar 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Alan Mackenzie

o Reasoning from first principles

By: olcott on Tue, 22 Feb 2022

63

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Call for Papers reminder (extended): The World Congress on

By: iaeng imecs_wce_wcec on Tue, 1 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: iaeng imecs_wce_wcec

o Simulating halt decider embedded_H must abort its simul

By: olcott on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: olcott

o Is it behind glass?

By: assumed. identiy.339 on Fri, 18 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Re: Knowledge's Discretion

By: Jeffrey Rubard on Thu, 27 Jan 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V62 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sun, 6 Feb 2022

57

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Halt status criteria that correctly handles pathological

By: olcott on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Definition of the set of non-halting sequences of configurations

By: olcott on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: One Night Stand: How To Find Local Girls & Women Near Me

By: lorenda white on Tue, 15 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: lorenda white

o Re: Design For A Self?

By: assumed. identiy.339 on Fri, 11 Feb 2022

5

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Jeffrey Rubard

o Re: Understanding Causality

By: Jeffrey Rubard on Thu, 3 Feb 2022

5

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V61 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sat, 5 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V52 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sat, 22 Jan 2022

56

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V60 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Tue, 1 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V58 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Tue, 1 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V57 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Mon, 31 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V56 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Mon, 31 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V55 [ halt deciders ]

By: olcott on Sat, 29 Jan 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V56 [ key essence ]

By: olcott on Sat, 29 Jan 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V54 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Tue, 25 Jan 2022

2

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V53 [ Line Proof ]

By: olcott on Tue, 25 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V51 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sat, 22 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V50 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sat, 22 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V49 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Fri, 21 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V48, [ prerequisites ]

By: olcott on Sat, 15 Jan 2022

8

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Design For A Self?

By: Jeffrey Rubard on Sun, 26 Dec 2021

6

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: Jeffrey Rubard

o dbush and user253751 continued conversation

By: olcott on Thu, 13 Jan 2022

4

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o The Second Abstraction of AI

By: Douglas Eagleson on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

5

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V47

By: olcott on Sun, 9 Jan 2022

3

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V40 [ persistent

By: olcott on Sun, 19 Dec 2021

7

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V45 [honest

By: olcott on Mon, 3 Jan 2022

2

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V44 [honest dialogue]

By: olcott on Mon, 3 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V42 [where people get

By: olcott on Wed, 29 Dec 2021

7

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V43 [computer scientist]

By: olcott on Sat, 1 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V43 [where people get

By: olcott on Fri, 31 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V40 [ persistent

By: olcott on Tue, 14 Dec 2021

19

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V42

By: olcott on Tue, 28 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o What final state does simplified Linz Ĥ applied to

By: olcott on Sun, 26 Dec 2021

3

2 Years 3 Months ago

By: olcott

o What final state does adapted Linz Ĥ applied to

By: olcott on Fri, 24 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o What happens when the Linz H is applied to its own Turing machine

By: olcott on Fri, 24 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o What happens when the Linz H is applied to its own Turing machine

By: olcott on Fri, 24 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o What happens when the Linz H is applied to its own Turing machine

By: olcott on Fri, 24 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V40 [ persistent

By: olcott on Sat, 18 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Free online dating sites without registration and payment - Fun Tonight

By: Alisha Qore on Fri, 17 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Alisha Qore

o Re: Top 5 Casual Dating Sites ⇒ Join the Best Hook

By: Alisha Qore on Fri, 17 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Alisha Qore

o Re: One Night Stand: How To Find Local Girls & Women Near Me

By: Alisha Qore on Fri, 17 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Alisha Qore

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V41 [ persistent

By: olcott on Thu, 16 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V38 [ Olcott 2021

By: olcott on Wed, 8 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V37 [ Olcott 2021 generic halt deci

By: olcott on Sat, 4 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o It is amazing that everyone is too stupid or dishonest to acknowledge the obviou

By: olcott on Sat, 4 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V36 [ Mike Terry is goofy ]

By: olcott on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V35

By: olcott on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V34 [ invocation invariants ]

By: olcott on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

3

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V32 [ finally

By: olcott on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

7

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V33

By: olcott on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V31 [ finally

By: olcott on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V27 [ finally

By: olcott on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

3

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V30 [ finally

By: olcott on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V29 [ finally

By: olcott on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Need Imagination/reason algorithm - Stack Overflow

By: Iklanetindo on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Iklanetindo

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V28 [ finally

By: olcott on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V26 [ defined sets ]

By: olcott on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V18

By: olcott on Fri, 19 Nov 2021

16

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V25 [ H is a computable function ]

By: olcott on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V24 [named sets ]

By: olcott on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V23

By: olcott on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V20 [ Ben Bacarisse ]

By: olcott on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V22 [ precisely defined

By: olcott on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V21 [ precisely defined

By: olcott on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V19

By: olcott on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V17

By: olcott on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V16

By: olcott on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V15

By: olcott on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V14 [no assembly

By: olcott on Tue, 16 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Halting problem is a mistake

By: olcott on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V13

By: olcott on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Why has the argument with Olcott gone on for so long?

By: olcott on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Why has the argument with Olcott gone on for so long?

By: olcott on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Halting problem as defined is erroneous

By: olcott on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Halting problem as defined is erroneous

By: olcott on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V10 [ all rebuttals are categorical

By: olcott on Fri, 12 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V11

By: olcott on Fri, 12 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V9 [ Simplest one yet ]

By: olcott on Fri, 12 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V8 [ Simplest one yet ]

By: olcott on Fri, 12 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Olcott's halt decider is a non-starter

By: olcott on Fri, 12 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Olcott wrong about infinite recursion [ simplest rebuttal of

By: olcott on Thu, 11 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V7 [ pure function ]

By: olcott on Thu, 11 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Does the call from P() to H() specify infinite recursion?

By: olcott on Thu, 11 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V5

By: olcott on Tue, 9 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V6 [ pure function ]

By: olcott on Thu, 11 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V4

By: olcott on Sun, 7 Nov 2021

9

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o What if a cat barks?

By: olcott on Mon, 21 Jun 2021

127

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Don Stockbauer

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs

By: olcott on Thu, 4 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V2 [ H(P,P)==0 is

By: olcott on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Complete proof that H(P,P)==0 is correct for every simulating halt

By: olcott on Wed, 3 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o H(P,P)==0 is correct for every simulating halt decider H --- V2

By: olcott on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

24

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o H(P,P)==0 is correct for every simulating halt decider H

By: olcott on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o How do we know that the input to H(P,P) really never halts?

By: olcott on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

6

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Scientific reasoning

By: olcott on Fri, 22 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Simulating Halt Decider Theorem (Olcott 2021)

By: olcott on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

10

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o The foundation of analytic knowledge refuting the Münchhausen trilemma

By: olcott on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: olcott

o Clarification of Linz Ĥ Description

By: olcott on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

25

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Vacuously TRUE vs Vacuously FALSE? [ natural preexisting order of

By: olcott on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Peter

o I finally completed my lexical analyzer generator (needed by my halt decider)

By: olcott on Sun, 24 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Vacuously TRUE vs Vacuously FALSE? [ properties of elements of

By: olcott on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Peter

o Re: Vacuously TRUE vs Vacuously FALSE? [ properties of elements of

By: olcott on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: Scientific reasoning H(P,P) and Ĥq0 ⟨Ĥ⟩ ⟨Ĥ⟩

By: olcott on Fri, 22 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott

o Abolishing Russell's paradox using a knowledge ontology

By: olcott on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Peter

o My augmentation to foundationalism

By: olcott on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

13

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott

o Re: The Vacuous Truth about the Present King of France: ****

By: olcott on Fri, 15 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott

o The key basis of my refutation of the halting theorem

By: olcott on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: olcott