I hope you're not pretending to be evil while secretly being good. That would be dishonest.

arts / rec.arts.sf.written

Pages:123456789101112131415161718
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Movie Review: Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Doc Savage imitation?

By: David Brown on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

40

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Robert Carnegie

o Over The Hedge: Lawn Darts

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Questionable Content: Employee Newsletter

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 13 Oct 2021

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: William Hyde

o OT: "Millennials and Gen-Z cannot afford to have children"

By: Lenona on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

39

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: William Hyde

o "Illegal Alien" by Robert J. Sawyer

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [review] Station Eternity (Midsolar Murders, volume 1) by Mur Lafferty

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o [WFC] A Chorus Rises (A Song Below Water, volume 2) by Bethany C. Morrow

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o [tor dot com] Five SFF Books That Celebrate Classic Rock

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

27

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Jerry Brown

o "Red Planet Blues" by Robert J. Sawyer

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Default User

o Re: Your Top Ten SF&F

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 19 Jan 2022

10

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Off To Norstrilia!

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o [tor dot com] Five SFF Stories Featuring Mutant Protagonists

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

14

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Dilbert: Elbonia Virus

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

34

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o Re: Solution Manual Programming Massively Parallel Processors : A

By: The Doctor on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: The Doctor

o The Universe is a Quantum gravity computer, maybe!?

By: Simon Laub on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Charles Packer

o “X-37B: Space Plane or Bomber Designed to Nucle

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

31

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [translation] Witch Hat Atelier, volume 5 by Kamome Shirahama

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o The Mists of Avalon query

By: David Dalton on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: David Dalton

o R.I.P. Peter Straub, 79

By: Lenona on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lenona

o Pearls Before Swine: We Got The Loan !

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [review] Seven Days in Silverglen by Walkingnorth

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o “Guy Who Has to Move NASA Moon Rocket Back to Han

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Jay E. Morris

o [Tears] In High Places by Arthur Hailey

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 7 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o R.I.P. Mikhail Gorbachev 1931-2022

By: peterwezeman@hotmail on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

15

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o 4 Sep: Another good (semi-genre) Sunday Popeye

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Jaimie Vandenbergh

o Frank Drake 1930-2022

By: Steve Dodds on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Charles Packer

o Pearls Before Swine: Sweet Caroline

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Campbell and biology

By: Michael F. Stemper on Wed, 24 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o Re: YASID cover story MF&SF

By: Charles Packer on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

14

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o "Recursion: A Novel" by Blake Crouch

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Titus G

o RIP: Phillip Mann (1942-2022)

By: Christian Weisgerber on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lenona

o Hey! I've still got *something* to look forward to!

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Default User

o [non-fiction] John Brunner by Jad Smith

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

9

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o [WFC] The Ballad of Perilous Graves by Alex Jennings

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Bring out the tentacle interrogater!

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Default User

o YASID cover story MF&SF

By: Wolffan on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Default User

o OT :An ugly word you'll hear a lot in the next 3 years: Semiquincentennial

By: pete...@gmail.com on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

64

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED: STATS

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o stats 2022-08

By: The Doctor on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: The Doctor

o "Ready Player Two: A Novel" by Ernest Cline

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 3 Jul 2022

69

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o Peanuts: Sally's Summer

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Jay E. Morris

o Dilbert: Dave Has Pronouns

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

39

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Thomas Koenig

o "NASA is set to launch the Artemis 1 mission on its mos

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [review] Yargo by Jacqueline Susann

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Robert Carnegie

o David Weber's plans for the next 22 books ...

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Tony Nance

o [review] In the Heart of Hidden Things by Kit Whitfield

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o "The Shores Beyond Time (Chronicle of the Dark Star, 3)" by Kevin

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o xkcd: Physics Safety Tip

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

16

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Dorothy J Heydt

o A Taste of Death (Conjuring a Coroner Book 7)

By: David Johnston on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o NASA to Send Astronauts to Mars, the Hard Way

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: pete...@gmail.com

o Karres Series - James H Schmitz, then Eric Flint and others

By: Andrew McDowell on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o Using Satellite Imaging to Detect Methane Emissions

By: peterwezeman@hotmail on Sat, 20 Aug 2022

19

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Robert Carnegie

o [tears] Farewell to Yesterday's Tomorrow by Alexei Panshin

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: William Hyde

o Multiverses in recent short stories

By: Patrick on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Patrick

o Two novels which can change a bookish teenage

By: pyotr filipivich on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o [OT] End of American Democracy? (Moore vs Harper)

By: Quadibloc on Mon, 4 Jul 2022

42

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Kevrob

o Dilbert: NPC Makes Movies References

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

14

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o [tor dot com] Five SFF Stories About Hermits, Recluses, and Loners

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Robert Carnegie

o Freefall: Food On The Space Station

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Re: SFBC 1971

By: Rus Wornom on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Robert Carnegie

o [tor dot com] Five of the Best SFF Anthologies Featuring Reprinted Stories

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 19 Aug 2022

34

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [META] Governments in F&SF

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 1 Jul 2022

343

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o Re: SFBC 1971

By: Rus Wornom on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rus Wornom

o "The Oceans between Stars (Chronicle of the Dark Star, 2)" by Kevin

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o R.I.P. Gerald Potterton, 91, directed "Heavy Metal" & worked on

By: Lenona on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lenona

o [review] Someone in Time: Tales of Time-Crossed Romance edited by Jonathan Strah

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jack Bohn

o [translation] Frieren: Beyond Journey's End, volume 2 by Kanehito Yamada & Tsuka

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 24 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Pearls Before Swine: Wikiguilt

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o looking to sell my insight MTM IR model (not civy) inbox me with your

By: Last James on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Last James

o Alexei Panshin (1940 - 2022)

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o Movie review: Pet Sematary 2

By: David Brown on Fri, 19 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Brown

o [WFC] The House of Rust by Khadija Abdalla Bajaber

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 22 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Time and Minds, from Baxter to Rovelli.

By: Simon Laub on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Simon Laub

o "Rollback" by Robert J. Sawyer

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o R.I.P. Joseph Delaney, 77, UK author of Spook's/The Last Apprentice novels

By: Lenona on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lenona

o [tears] Cinnabar by Edward Bryant

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o The Lights in the Sky are What?!

By: Quadibloc on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o Over The Hedge: Andy Weir Books

By: Lynn McGuire on Sat, 20 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o 2022 Aurora Award Winners

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Titus G

o Dilbert: Asok Demonstrates Neural Chip

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o "Fortress Atlantis (Perry Rhodan #52)" by K. H. Scheer, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Pearls Before Swine: Dr. Rat, Noted Anthropologist

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 19 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o [OT] Question about Space Shuttle operations training

By: Charles Packer on Fri, 19 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jibini Kula Tumbili

o Jo Walton's TOR columns from 2008 to now

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o "Return From The Void (Perry Rhodan #51)" by Kurt Mahr, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: pete...@gmail.com

o [comics] X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont & John Byrne

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Guess Who Invented the Smartcard

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o “NASA’s moon rocket moved to launch pad f

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: BCFD36

o xkcd: Chemicals

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

36

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [translation] Delicious in Dungeon, volume 4 by Ry??ko Kui

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o [OT] This Guy from Hee Haw

By: Quadibloc on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

11

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Kevrob

o Derleth The Destroyer!

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: pete...@gmail.com

o The Color of Berbers

By: Quadibloc on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: William Hyde

o Unto Zeor, Forever (Sime/Gen, book 6 Sime/Gen, volume 2) by Jacqueline Lichtenbe

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o "Attack From the Unseen (Perry Rhodan #50)" by Clark Darlton,

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Don

o [Ghastly Beyond Belief] Cradle of Saturn (Cradle of Saturn, volume 1) by James P

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andrew McDowell

o Hearing Protection in Science Fiction

By: peterwezeman@hotmail on Sun, 24 Jul 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jay E. Morris

o Printed SF post: Philip K. Dick lineup and Terry Carr anthologies

By: David Brown on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Brown

o Movie review: The Last Man On Earth/ I Am Legend

By: David Brown on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Brown

o [OT] Perfect Steeldrums

By: Quadibloc on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o Do you know where ypur towel is....?

By: Kevrob on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Kevrob

o Werewolves and crackpot theories of lupine heirarchy

By: David Johnston on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o Speculative Fiction (still a topic here?)

By: Ath on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

133

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o Pearls Before Swine: Profitability

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o Crankshaft: Book Display

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o [OT] Animated Cowboy Star Trek

By: Quadibloc on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ninapenda Jibini

o [OT] Do Fear the Reaper

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Scott Lurndal

o [Tears] Behold the Man (Karl Glogauer, volume 1) by Michael Moorcock

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o “50 Years of Landsat”

By: Lynn McGuire on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

24

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o ID 1940s-1950s movies with "giant bugs"?

By: Lenona on Sat, 6 Aug 2022

25

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o "The Dead Live (Perry Rhodan #48)" by Clark Darlton, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Don

o Basic Instructions: Hey! I think I would watch that show..

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Kevrob

o [tor dot com] Five Feel-Good Comfort Reads

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

17

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Martin

o Animation review: Castle of Cagliostro best anime?

By: David Brown on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o xkcd: high energy

By: Wolffan on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ross Presser

o [wfc] The Silence of the Wilting Skin by Tlotlo Tsamaase

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Re: xkcd 2022-08-10

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o "Shadow of the Mutant Master (Perry Rhodan #47)" by Kurt Brand,

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Don

o Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

By: Kevrob on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jibini Kula Tumbili

o George Jetson was born yesterday somewhere on Earth.

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Scott Lurndal

o [Special requests] Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Wizard of ID: Henry is not a Horse !

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Over The Hedge: Poop Face

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o "AGAIN: ATLAN! (Perry Rhodan #46)" by K. H. Scheer, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 7 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o RI July 2022

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Fri, 5 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o [translation] Gachiakuta, volume 1 by Kei Urana

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o [Third Ace Science Fiction Specials] In the Drift by Michael Swanwick

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o rec.arts.sf.written Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Evelyn Leeper

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o "The Pseudo One (Perry Rhodan #44)" by Clark Darlton, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 5 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jack Bohn

o [translation] Witch Hat Atelier, volume 4 by Kamome Shirahama

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o xkcd: Asking Scientists Questions

By: Lynn McGuire on Sat, 6 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Mark Jackson

o Movie reviews: Treasure Planet steampunkish adaptation and Never Say

By: David Brown on Thu, 4 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o Dilbert: Dave Finds A Portal To The Metaverse

By: Lynn McGuire on Fri, 5 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Wolffan

o Trapped in a well

By: Charles Packer on Thu, 4 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Charles Packer

o "Unknown Sector: Milky Way (Perry Rhodan #45)" by Kurt Mahr,

By: Lynn McGuire on Sat, 6 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Signal Moon By Kate Quinn

By: David Johnston on Thu, 4 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o [tor dot com] Five SF Works About Nuclear Families

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

22

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: pete...@gmail.com

o "Time's Lonely One (Perry Rhodan #42)" by K. H. Scheer, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 2 Aug 2022

21

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael F. Stemper

o [WFC] Violet Made of Thorns by Gina Chen

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 5 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o "Life Hunt (Perry Rhodan #43)" by Kurt Brand, translated by Wendayne

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 4 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Don

o [Non-fiction] Slaying the Dragon: A Secret History of Dungeons & Dragons by Ben

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 4 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Alley Opp: Earth's Population in 2155

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 3 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o [tor dot com] Characters Out of Time: The Steve Rogers Support Group

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 4 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o [Tears] Free Flight by Douglas Terman

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 24 Jul 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: peterwezeman@hotmail

o Land of the Giants

By: Charles Packer on Sun, 31 Jul 2022

23

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jack Bohn

o [Tears] The Last Canadian by William C. Heine

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 31 Jul 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o Saberhagen Swords series question - Koszalin?

By: Bice on Wed, 3 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Bice

o “HONEY I SHRUNK THE DAY”

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: William Hyde

o "Red Eye of Betelgeuse (Perry Rhodan #40)" by Clark Darlton,

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

13

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o "The Earth Dies (Perry Rhodan #41)" by Clark Darlton, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Don

o OT: Not the best title?

By: Robert Carnegie on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

14

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Kevrob

o stats 2022-07

By: The Doctor on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Doctor

o Someone in Saudi Arabia is a fan of the late Isaac Asimov [a]

By: danny burstein on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

23

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o [stats] Because Nobody Asked

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jack Bohn

o XanaNews Statistic for rec.arts.sf.written. 8/1/2022 6:55:22 AM

By: The Doctor on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Doctor

o Over The Hedge: Home Birth

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Over The Hedge: The Metaverse

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Uhura: Hailing frequencies closed (1932 - 2022) {repost}

By: Kevrob on Sun, 31 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Kevrob

o Real Space Opera

By: Bill Gill on Sun, 23 May 2021

93

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Jerry Brown

o Bat Durston and Mandela Effect

By: Robert Carnegie on Sun, 31 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Robert Woodward

o "The Silence Of Gom (Perry Rhodan #39)" by Kurt Mahr, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com

o I See Jim Butcher's Kid Has A Book Coming

By: ted@loft.tnolan.com on Sat, 30 Jul 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o Over The Hedge: Heat Wave Cooking

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o [WFC] The Mimicking of Known Successes by Malka Older

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 29 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o Question re lunar warfare

By: The Horny Goat on Thu, 14 Jul 2022

21

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Wolffan

o [OT] China Attacks Australian Aircraft

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o Astronaut Writes Space Mystery

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o James Lovelock, R.I.Party

By: David Dalton on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o xkcd: Air Gap

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Semiautomatic Deja Vu

By: David Johnston on Wed, 27 Jul 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o [Space Opera] Mars Evacuees (Mars Evacuees, volume 1) by Sophia McDougall

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 28 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o [Big Hair Big Guns] Bimbos of the Death Sun by Sharyn McCrumb

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 26 Jul 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o [tears] Before the Golden Age edited by Isaac Asimov

By: James Nicoll on Sun, 17 Jul 2022

13

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: William Hyde

o "Epidemic Center: Aralon (Perry Rhodan #37)" by Clark Darlton,

By: Lynn McGuire on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

17

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o "Project: Earthsave (Perry Rhodan #38)" by Kurt Brand, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 26 Jul 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o [tor dot com] Five Stone-Cold SFF Bummers That Might Make You Feel Better About

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 26 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Default User

o “SpaceX Beats Annual Launch Record As It Preps Mo

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o Pearls Before Swine: The Age of Bob

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 24 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o Re: Looking for a short story id about mad Martians.

By: Robert Clark on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Alan

o “Pig organ transplants inch closer with testing i

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 12 Jul 2022

7

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Thomas Koenig

o YASID: guy finds out how to steal heat from hell

By: Lynn McGuire on Sun, 24 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o [translation] The Tale of Princess Fatima, Warrior Woman: The Arabic Epic of Dha

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 20 Jul 2022

20

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o When my hard drive is whirring and I'm not there...

By: bozo de niro on Sun, 24 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: bozo de niro

o A Modest (?) Proposal

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 14 Jul 2022

99

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Quadibloc

o "Man and Monster (Perry Rhodan #36)" by K. H. Scheer, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

4

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Robert Carnegie

o [OT] The Church with No Name that Expelled its Founder

By: Quadibloc on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

5

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Charles Packer

o (PDF) Intensive Care of the Adult with Congenital Heart Disease by Cruz

By: hester holt on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: hester holt

o Prime Justice Trilogy by Robert Schmitt

By: David Johnston on Fri, 22 Jul 2022

3

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o [tor dot com] The World Next Door: 5 SFF Stories That Travel to Alternate Earths

By: James Nicoll on Mon, 18 Jul 2022

5

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Christian Weisgerber

o [WFC] Holiday Heroine (Heroine Complex, volume 6) by Sarah Kuhn

By: James Nicoll on Fri, 22 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Paul S Person

o Dilbert: Only One Choice

By: Lynn McGuire on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o [review] Tread of Angels by Rebecca Roanhorse

By: James Nicoll on Thu, 21 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: James Nicoll

o [Big Hair, Big Guns!] Eldrie the Healer (Bastard Princess, volume 1) by Claudia

By: James Nicoll on Tue, 19 Jul 2022

17

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Stephen Harker

o "Beware The Microbots (Perry Rhodan #35)" by Kurt Mahr, translated by

By: Lynn McGuire on Mon, 18 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Don

o Movie reviews: Best and worst zombie movies?

By: David Brown on Tue, 19 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: David Brown

o (PDF) Parasites and Pathogens of Insects - Parasites by Nancy E. Beckage

By: hester holt on Tue, 19 Jul 2022

9

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: The Doctor

o Dilbert: Rush The Space Laser

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 19 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o xkcd: Capri Suns

By: Lynn McGuire on Tue, 19 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire

o [tor dot com] Five Impractical Reasons to Establish Space Colonies

By: James Nicoll on Wed, 13 Jul 2022

62

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Lynn McGuire